• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trexvssnike
Trex vs Titanoboa.

A trex is walking across a pond where suddenly a the Titanoboa attacks it. So the two fight.

It takes place near a pond.

Both are bloodlusted?

I'm going to say that the Tyrannosaurus takes it. The biggest problem is the advantage in AP (The T-rex's bite force is around 431,000 PSI according to its profile) and durability (Due to the sheer nature of taking hits from other rexes). Adding onto that, the Tyrannosaurus is outright faster than it (With the possible exception of short burst speeds).

In short, I would say that the Tyrannosaurus Rex takes it for superior AP/durability as well as possibly speed.

Berd: 2

Snike: 0

What about the snike being possibly smarter and it's ability to constrict the berd?

I don't know much about the old snakes intelligence, but constriction would require titan to get at least a few loops around rexy's neck, all while avoiding those massive jaws and feet. I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying rexy takes this 7/10 times.

Ok, let me get this straight. Rex is at the very least 6 times more massive than titanoboa. Modern constrictors don't tend to do very well against land predators their own weight, let alone same length. The titanoboa is in no way smarter, Rex is thought to have used pack hunting strategies with each pack member having their own role, while all the boa did was sit and wait. And talking about sit-and-wait, do you know what Titanoboa hunted? Turtles. Giant, land turtles. And I know for sure it doesn't take speed to take on a turtle. Sure, Trike may not have been the fastest dino around, but It's undoubtedly faster than a giant turtle. The fact that Rex took down multi-ton hadrosaurs and ceratopsids while titanoboa had trouble with a turtle speaks for itself. On land, I'm giving the Rex a 9/1 chance, with 0.5 out of that 1 being falling and breaking its neck.

Kazanshin said:
Ok, let me get this straight. Rex is at the very least 6 times more massive than titanoboa. Modern constrictors don't tend to do very well against land predators their own weight, let alone same length. The titanoboa is in no way smarter, Rex is thought to have used pack hunting strategies with each pack member having their own role, while all the boa did was sit and wait. And talking about sit-and-wait, do you know what Titanoboa hunted? Turtles. Giant, land turtles. And I know for sure it doesn't take speed to take on a turtle. Sure, Trike may not have been the fastest dino around, but It's undoubtedly faster than a giant turtle. The fact that Rex took down multi-ton hadrosaurs and ceratopsids while titanoboa had trouble with a turtle speaks for itself. On land, I'm giving the Rex a 9/1 chance, with 0.5 out of that 1 being falling and breaking its neck.
Berdie:3

Snikie: 0

Eh, turtles can be fast in water. Also Trike is much faster than T-rex being 34+ mph while T-rex is 15. And it takes place at the point were water and land intersect.

Jeremihe said:
If it's in the pond then the snake for sure but on land no chance in hell the T-rex is losing.
it takes place at the point where the land and water intersect.

BattleReviews said:
arent Trex's hands and arms too small to even grab or stuff?
Maybe it even having hands are an advantage. Since snakes have no limbs. Also according to it's profile it can lift 199 kg with it's arms.

Hyper Anon said:
BattleReviews said:
Maybe it even having hands are an advantage. Since snakes have no limbs. Also according to it's profile it can lift 199 kg with it's arms.
my point is: what if the Trex doesnt grab accurate enough?

BattleReviews said:
Hyper Anon said:
BattleReviews said:
my point is: what if the Trex doesnt grab accurate enough?
Wut?

Also I'm pretty sure he was just joking.

Hyper Anon said:
Jeremihe said:
If it's in the pond then the snake for sure but on land no chance in hell the T-rex is losing.
it takes place at the point where the land and water intersect.
Oh. In that case it would probably be too shallow for Titan to land a good ambushing attack. Which would be his saving grace in this fight.

BIRDIE WINS!

Hyper Anon said:
Kazanshin said:
Ok, let me get this straight. [...] breaking its neck.

Eh, turtles can be fast in water. Also Trike is much faster than T-rex being 34+ mph while T-rex is 15. And it takes place at the point were water and land intersect.
Yes, but remember this is a land turtle. A 1 ton one. A 1 ton land turtle titano had trouble against. Rex, on the other hand, could take down Trikes, and even assuming they usually lost face-to-face (which I disagree with), something like an Edmontosaurus is already massiveluy superior than Carbonemys. Even when water and land intersect, anacondas aren't saved from jaguars.

Kazanshin said:
Hyper Anon said:
Kazanshin said:
Ok, let me get this straight. [...] breaking its neck.

Yes, but remember this is a land turtle. A 1 ton one. A 1 ton land turtle titano had trouble against. Rex, on the other hand, could take down Trikes, and even assuming they usually lost face-to-face (which I disagree with), something like an Edmontosaurus is already massiveluy superior than Carbonemys. Even when water and land intersect, anacondas aren't saved from jaguars.
Hmmmm, maybe I should change it to in the middle of a pond, 7 feet deep?

Back