• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries

To be fair ally of revisions happened since this so I guess I'll ask first

What's Madara's AP

But, like, is it a projectile, a chant, what? I remember the moon being involved but I know nothing about Naruto.

He has to look in your eyes to do that no?

Though yeah Beast has no mind resistance (Though apparently not having a brain means you have resistance which I think is extremely silly)

No, not Infinite Tsukuyomi, this is just a basic Sharingan Genjutsu he can do. He just looks you in the eyes and he has you.

<Looking at your eyes from 4KM away

That's not happening

Beast uses an RSB off the bat which is an AoE hundreds of kilometers wide and is thousands of times stronger. Anything else that's a problem?

He can also paralyze, mess with perception, create illusions, and if you decide to scale Madara's genjutsu prowess to Itachi and Sasuke then he can manipulate memories and in the case of Itachi literally kill someone with his genjutsu(but that's probably just Tsukuyomi iirc)

Again what he leads with is important, since anything Beast does has AoE and one shots

Madara gained Six Paths Invulnurbility since then,so the outcome might change since it will make him Invulnurable to Beasts attacks.

Oh,this is Edo Madara,nvm then.

@Slac NLF Beast just blasts through it

@Soul True, Madara does have Low Godly in this form right? I don't think Beast can bypass that

Schnee One said:
He has to look in your eyes to do that no?

Though yeah Beast has no mind resistance (Though apparently not having a brain means you have resistance which I think is extremely silly)
This is still a thing if that helps

Thats not NLF though,it nulls anything up to their tier.

Madara has low godly in this form so Beast can't put him down,he will regen from anything and Genjutsu Beast.Its not in character to put someone into Genjutsu from 4km distance but since this is a fight of two characters they will get close to each other immediately.

Yeah,I said up to their tier.This is Edo Madara he doesn't has Invulnurbility anyway.

I get your point about Beast not having a brain but Genjutsu works on Edo Tensei which has Inorganic physiology,I think that helps?

Yeah that works I think.

This is probably a stomp then since Beast can't beat that regen and he gets mindhaxed.

I'm just going to say I don't think Transmutation is applicable because that's a can of worms I refuse to open

Yeah,I think this is a stomp.

Both characters are Bloodlusted,Madara would instantly mind hax,since it isn't a projectile Beast won't see it coming,Madara just needs to look him in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back