• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A BB Thing

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
So I was browsing Reddit to see if she's got much of a presence there, and I found this quote.

"After she reaches the Moon Cell Core she becomes a conceptual being that exists on a higher dimensional plane and can simultaneously see and interact with the past, present, and future of all realities that exist in the Moon Cell. "

"That very Moon Cell is what BB became. She gained the perspective of a higher dimension. That's why― BB can make use of the past and the future at the same time. When she reached the core, she gained the power to choose and ascertain the future. ...Though it makes the head spin. That's because the moment BB became the Moon Cell, she could inform her past self of "this present moment."

Abstract Existence for BB?

I'd also like to get a statement on how big "all realities that exist within the Moon Cell" are

Just saying "Conceptual being" seems a bit weak of a reasoning to me? Not all fiction have the same descriptions of a conceptual being as we do, especially as it's being used to explain her Semi-Omnipresence.

4-D (or even 8-D) BB's been rejected before. Though her soul/mind should still be around there with the higher-D perspective and all.

I was just looking at the conceptual bit

That was the other bit. I've heard the "That very Moon Cell is what BB became. She gained the perspective of a higher dimension. That's why― BB can make use of the past and the future at the same time. When she reached the core, she gained the power to choose and ascertain the future. ...Though it makes the head spin. That's because the moment BB became the Moon Cell, she could inform her past self of "this present moment." part before, but I've never heard the "conceptual being" part before, so I dunno if it's just a preceeding bit of conversation I've never heard, or a quote from a different part altogether.

I haven't seen that quote anywhere, so I think those are someone's word to explain more easily what happened to BB. The other quote I know.

BB became the existence of Archival Space and this is the exact quote:

"On the other hand, the laws of the archival space are different. Think of a archival space as existing in the higher dimensions."

"In other words, an existence of the archival space. That very Moon Cell is what BB became."

The quote goes on explaining how higher dimension works, how it sees time and the 3D world as a simple book, and so on.

On the topic of how big things are within the Moon Cell, well there is really no direct answer to that. At least one infinite area (area between the seventh layer and the Core), possibly another universe-sized area for Kingprotea (but there is no confirmation of that), the Far Side (before reconstruction) is completely messed up with its laws of the Archival Space, it could be infinite, maybe. Gilgamesh spent eternity or something there because the concept of time is broken. The Universe of Record contains simulated timelines. Not sure if all of them, but there are multiple of them at least. If all of them, then it would be infinite amount of them, I suppose.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I haven't seen that quote anywhere, so I think those are someone's word to explain more easily what happened to BB. The other quote I know.
BB became the existence of Archival Space and this is the exact quote:

"On the other hand, the laws of the archival space are different. Think of a archival space as existing in the higher dimensions."

"In other words, an existence of the archival space. That very Moon Cell is what BB became."

The quote goes on explaining how higher dimension works, how it sees time and the 3D world as a simple book, and so on.

On the topic of how big things are within the Moon Cell, well there is really no direct answer to that. At least one infinite area (area between the seventh layer and the Core), possibly another universe-sized area for Kingprotea (but there is no confirmation of that), the Far Side (before reconstruction) is completely messed up with its laws of the Archival Space, it could be infinite, maybe. Gilgamesh spent eternity or something there because the concept of time is broken. The Universe of Record contains simulated timelines. Not sure if all of them, but there are multiple of them at least. If all of them, then it would be infinite amount of them, I suppose.
but isn't Far Side is a Higher Dimensional place, even the concept of time is broken ,could Gil reach to limited 4-D being ?

Back