• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle of Beast (Wolverine vs Herah)

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Preamble:

While watching over the school, having been left behind as the rest of the team went out to do their own things, Logan hears a crash outside and screams.

Rushing out, he finds a young-looking demon girl standing within a crater surrounded by fearful students.

"What the hell are you doing out here kid?"

"Are you James Howlett?"

"Yeah, who's asking?"

"Herah War Hej."

With a breath of flames, all of the students are thrown back and away from the fight.

Logan pops his claws and growls.

The demon girl glares up at Logan,

"I gotta kill you, and only you."

"Many have tried brat, and only a few have succeeded."

The demon girl grins and cracks her neck, while her claws elongate and she ready's herself for battle.

"Then you're gonna have to add me to that list."

Battle Conditions:

Act 1 Herah

In-Character

Victory for Herah: Death

Victory for Logan: Death or Knock-out

Prior-Knowledge: Only Names

Starting Distance: Ten feet

Speed Equalized

Herah :

Wolverine:

I would agree, but in character she normally doesn't resort to her hax unless enraged or near death. Enraging her is unlikely in logan's case, since he knows nothing about her and isn't weak willed and whenever she uses it near death, she needs to first eat some high quality metal or a large amount of fire.which could happen.

I mean if she doesn't resort to hax she gets oneshot by Wolverine's claws, so stomp that way.

Unfortunately either way it's a mismatch between the two.

She also has regen though? The entire reason I set this one up was due to just how good both of their regenrations are, with only one of them having a Regenerationn that decreases as its used. The win con for Herah is when she tries to use her Durability Neg while the one for Logan is if he wittles her down to the point that she can neither use it or heal.

Her regen is noted to get weaker the more it's used, her High Godly regen feat left her exhausted afterwards with her flame quite weak

Back