• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle between villains who refuse to stay dead. Sigma vs Ganondorf (One more vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Triforce No, he's listed as resistant for resisting that deal I posted above from Sigma, Berkana and Garekh too I think.

Hehe... non-Canondorf

Well, if it's of use, Dr Light does say to X when giving him the Hadouken, that his soul is human enough to wield Ki. X can use the Hadouken in his Project X Zone appearance and in MVCI Ryu says he senses that X can use the Hadou.

This is basically Nigh-AZ that won't kill Ganon for immortality type 4 and nigh-invulnerability, and from which he can probably go out with intangibility (heck, he can technically rotate the world like he did in WW making it an eternal night to be constantly intangible) or it's really AZ, it makes Ganon collapse and then he regens via Low-Godly. Mindhax only works on robots, soul is resisted, AP is useless for regen.

While Ganon with full Triforce would just wish "to conquer the world" like he tries to wish since literally always, said wish transforms the land into a new Dark World as seen here:

"Ganon's wish was to conquer the world. That wish changed the Golden Land to the Dark World." Essence of the Triforce.

Which basically does passive "lol transmutation".

This is without considering other things he can do with the Triforce's Reality Warping or Conceptual manipulation.

@Toscanito First one is from from MHX, right? I recall that one. The soul deal is supported by that, the whole plot of Xtreme 2 and X6 (with Isoc's end as well as the instance of even the Nightmare having souls that could be affected).

Project X Zone and MCI instances don't count though since they're non canon to the continuity of the X used here.

I agree to disagree with Triforce for reasons I already stated. Don't want to be trapped in circular debating this far into the thread.

Besides that, assuming Ganon instantly remakes a body destroyed by absolute Zero and broken down to its atoms when his opponent can also wreck his soul before he does is a sore overestimation of his powers when even his description says that it was attempting to remake its body but was forced to confront Link in an inccomplete state.

So AZ + Soul destruction combo from army is still as much of a valid reason as it was before. And resistance does not equal immunity. And Dust already mentioned even his soul resistance isn't that good.

That's only in Breath of the Wild.

In Twilight Princess, he used his regen several times in very little time. And he resists Soul manip.

Reminder that not all users of Soul Manip are equal, and it sounds like Ganon's is pretty weak, especially compared to someone like Sigma

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Resisting Soul Manipulation doesn't save you from getting your exposed soul from getting attacked and destroyed.
^ This is what I mean, basically. Unless I see Ganon tanking attacks/attempts at soul destruction while disembodied then I have every reason to leave my vote as is.

"And Dust already mentioned even his soul resistance isn't that good."

As I've explained above, he can resist more than what Sigma can throw at him in terms of soul manip (the comment with the whole twilight thing after you answered my question)

Is it still 2 yrs prep or no? If not, then the majority is right. If so, I'm going with Ganondorf.

@Bruce. Ganon's soul resistance is far from weak. I'm assuming Sigma's is planetary, so Ganon doesn't hold up to that, but don't underestimate.

No. Attacking and destroying an exposed soul and attacking and destroying an unexposed soul directly are two different things. One is hax, the other is just the ability to attack and destroy non-corporeal things.

TriforcePower1 said:
It's still somewhat inside Ganon's resistances. The Twilight realm had enough soul magic that it could merge with the light World and create a new dark world that is reasonably at least planet sized, then multiplied by 3 as each piece of the the TF can resist Twilight magic.
/\ If you mean this, I legitimately have no earthly idea how this translates to Ganon having massive resistance to Soul Removal and Destruction for you.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No. Attacking and destroying an exposed soul and attacking and destroying an unexposed soul directly are two different things. One is hax, the other is just the ability to attack and destroy non-corporeal things.
Well, there's Link who can attack ghosts, but can't affect Ganon's malice/soul. Is this enough?

He can in no way affect Ganon's Malice in Breath of the Wild, he can't touch Ganon after he basically becomes malice himself. And seemingly Malice is the same as soul for calamity Ganon according to Hyrule compendium.

The ammount of headcanon being employed for the Malice substance is so big to try and fish a win for Ganon this late that it hurts my eyes to read.

I genuinely like how Sigma is so badly outhaxed but his two years of prep time and how he employs it gives him the win

Seriously, this match was great, kudos to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back