• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle between villains who refuse to stay dead. Sigma vs Ganondorf (One more vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, irrelevent. Why wouldn't he use it on Link if he could, as opposed to some magical, seemingly indestructible weapon created by gods?

I'll go ahead and change my vote to Sigma mainly because I don't buy the "Insta-erases virus from all of existence" argument.

So Sigma eventually AZ's for what I said and other reasons above.

No? Otherwise Madoka would be the strongest 2-A even back then when she had little abilities via insta-erasing any 2-A she ever came across.

Also, what is your point @TP1? I'm not talking about Link's weapons, I'm talking about Link himself, as well as Zelda. Why wouldn't he reality warp them if he could when he had all 3 pieces of the triforce? Ganondorf isn't an idiot, so why wouldn't he do so?

BruceTheBatman said:
Again, irrelevent. Why wouldn't he use it on Link if he could, as opposed to some magical, seemingly indestructible weapon created by gods?
Maybe I haven't explained me well. The Master Sword granted Link the ability to resist the Triforce.

FateAlbane said:
No? Otherwise Madoka would be the strongest 2-A even back then when she had little abilities via insta-erasing any 2-A she ever came across.
Unless the opponent resists it. Which I imagine is pretty common in 2-A.

Gargoyle One said:
A lot of RW isn't the stuff that ignores Dura

Hell, some isn't even applicable in combat
Link used the TF to wish away Demise. There's no reason to assume Ganon couldn't do the same.

@Bruce

He probably needed Zelda alive to break the seal.

TriforcePower1 said:
Unless the opponent resists it. Which I imagine is pretty common in 2-A.
No. The point is that if you don't have a feat with RW of instantly erasing someone of your own caliber (or at least something that shares the properties of what you're erasing), then it is to be assumed you can't.

Otherwise we would have some town level insta erasing galaxy level characters because they altered some island or something.

So yeah. Unless Ganon has displayed a feat of insta-erasing something comparable to a non-corporeal virus from existence world-wide along with making it disappear from everyone it has infected as well, not buying this argument.

Also, in ALTTP he warped a world so that Link's powers were completely shut down because he got turned into a rabbit when he entered. The master sword was the only thing that let Link resist it. Warping away Sigma's virus should be well within his calabilties.

He doesn't need omniscience, he has two years in the MMX world to learn about this guy, who, if I understand correctly, is quite infamous.

Also, that was after defeating Demise. Ganon isnt going to defeat someone who has an easy way to end the fight right then and there and whom is otherwise comparable to hin

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, in ALTTP he warped a world so that Link's powers were completely shut down because he got turned into a rabbit when he entered. The master sword was the only thing that let Link resist it. Warping away Sigma's virus should be well within his calabilties.
First part doesn't stop an AZ gun from random attacker amidst the tons that will come from killing him. Second part is a massive jump in logic.

Dunno what this is worth, but Lumine can create realms and destroy them. X, Zero and Axl can take an attack that utterly destroy it. Sigma should scale to that

He can learn about Sigmas atrocities (which are honestly worst than Ganons) but he wont learn about the guys makeup himself other than that hes a virus no one can figure out

BruceTheBatman said:
Dunno what this is worth, but Lumine can create realms and destroy them. X, Zero and Axl can take an attack that utterly destroy it. Sigma should scale to that
Well, while they scale to Lumine's AP, actually they don't quite tank Paradise Lost (insta-kill move), but destruction is the least of Sigma's concerns as it would be just one of his bodies even in that case.

Anyways, I feel like I discussed more in this thread than I'm worried about the results already.

Leave my vote as is (Sigma).

Unfollowing now.

• warps

Sigma via mass producing planets of robots that can one shot Ganon each week.

And mass producing them for two years straight

I just read AZ's description.

That's not going to incap Ganon.

There's nothing preventing his soul to come out of the ice and regenereting a new body out of it.

How does Low Godly

Which is meant to regenerate damage

Save you from Absolute Zero

Which freezes your body and doesn't damage it?

TriforcePower1 said:
Via creating a new body out of the ice.
In an unconscious state where regen doesn't create a new body?

Regenerationn regenerates your body, not create a new one.

Not true

Your body isn't actually gone until your soul is gone, your soul reforms the body, not create a new one

Creating a new one from getting incapped by Absolute Zero is Duplication, Regenerationn has nothing to do with that

Plus, I'm not really sure how the soul will pull out and create a new body when it's unconscious or asleep, which is what happens with AX

According to the AZ page, Ganon would be shattered by it, so the body is likely destroyed, unless it works different in the Mega Man verse.

Ganon technically has duplication as well.

The mind/body will definitely stop working, but not his soul.

Why? It's Ice, it freezes, IDK what part of it saying it will shatter comes from

Not on his page.

For what reasons? Despite being knocked unconscious by AZ

It does say it, though.

It is.

Don't souls remain "conscious" even we the body is not? Souls aren't connected to the body in this way. There's a reason we consider a power affecting a character's soul via physical damge to its body.

No it doesn't, quote it as

"Their body will be frozen at an atomic level until their body collapses"

Problem, that doesn't mean it has too, as it can be tweaked to achieve the former not the latter, not just in Sigma's but in Samus as well.

Is it? I checked twice.

Not in every fiction, no fiction follows under the same rules and no, physical damage by affecting the soul doesn't mean its conscious, hell by that logic physical damage can't KO someone which is ludicrous

<As Agahnim

That's not helping then

A soul doesn't remain active post death, regenerating from your soul means you haven't died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back