• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time Stop+BFR+Time Loop+Teleport+Stronger Shields

Yeah this is a borderline Hax stomp

@Gar

Stronger shields?

The difference is like 2% and Yamamoto can use stat amp to enhance his defense and offense.

In addition to that he would have a very sizable speed advantage and be able to at the very least partially nullify Strange's magic within a certain radius via rain flames.

Considering the fact that the only thng mentioned that Strange starts off with is BFR and he can't spam his range and intelligence advantage via being only 10m away from Yamamoto...... I don't see where the stomp is...

He would have to stat amp and Speed Amp the literal moment the fight starts in order to gain an advantage and from 10m Away Strange is going to stop time or reverse as that was what he did in character with Kaecilius after gaining the time stone.

From there, he's free to do whatever he wants to Yamamoto

Time Loop means he can't kill Strange and eventually loses, BFR works perfectly fine.

And of course Stop into BFR or Time Reverse, both completely in character for this version of Strange, work perfectly.

I didn't it was a stomp by the way, I said borderline.

I see, so that's a vote then?

I can respect that. Even if I don't agree that Strange uses time stone before Yamamoto uses rain attribute.

Yes, I am voting Strange.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X15W0PMqMs

The absolute first fight he ever manages to Master Time stone he stops Kaecilius in place and reverses Time

Considering Yamamoto has zero resistance to time Manipulation or BFR, both of which were useless on Kae, who Strange still defeated, I'd say he's got a much better chance

Yamamoto's rain flames could weaken Strange's magic to the point where he might not be able to use it effectively.(The same way it weakens Dying will Flames) I will say that it probably is more likely for this version of Strange to use the time stone first in a crisis vs this version of Yamamoto....maybe...maybe not?....IDK.....it's difficult to tell given the circumstances in each story.

One more thing to clarify, would be that Yamamoto's speed advantage wouldn't come from amping himself, it would come from his rain flames slowing down his opponent and their attacks to the point where they become immobile if they have no resistance to it.

Yeah, I've gotta agree with Gargoyle here. At best, Yamamoto is BFRed, as Strange's version isn't inferior to Daemon's in the slightest. At worst, Yamamoto is time stopped and Strange proceeds to do whatever he wants from there.

This seems like a really bad match for Yamamoto. His options for closing in are efficiently shut down by Strange's superior hax.

Back