• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 2-A fighting an 8-C.

Granted Gibril does have metal manipulation but all Metal Sonic needs to do is so much as tap her and she dies. Gibril is a slasher type psychopath and she is going to rely on combat instead of metal manipulation first. Metal Sonic takes this, if not a stomp.

She leads with Metal Manip, as it´s also part of literally all of her attacks.

Since you said at the peak I assumed you meant the beast mode, in which case yes she primarily focuses more on physical attacks. She doesn't use metal manipulation on her opponents as Gunvolt's gun seems to be perfectly fine.

If the Metal Man match could work, I guess the only thing to do for simplicity purposes is to change the form she starts with to Alchemist Mode

Of course he can one shot, what makes this not that stompish is how she can ignore durability with any of her attacks.

Bobsican said:
Of course he can one shot, what makes this not that stompish is how she can ignore durability with any of her attacks.
Even then she has not shown to use metal manipulation smartly. If she wasn't such a dum dum she would've crushed Gunvolt's gun to begin with. She only uses metal manipulation in more physical ways like projectiles. Even if she does find out how to beat him she is probably going to be...ded.

Bobsican said:
Metal Sonic leads with ranged attacks or physical ones?
It doesn't matter what he leads with, anything can kill her and the whole Gunvolt verse entirely.

I mean, the Metal Man match was similar to what I expected here... the far higher AP gap changes the results or what?

Then I think the Metal Man match is wrong. She doesn't use metal manipulation to her opponents.

At least not before she gets hit and die.

What exactly she leads with in that case? I´m sure all of her moves have the default effect to transmutate metal that it touches into blood.

I expected Metal Sonic to try to lead with a physical attack, which she can take advantage of to win.

Bobsican said:
What exactly she leads with in that case? I´m sure all of her moves have the default effect to transmutate metal that it touches into blood.
Well one, we would have to be assuming that she would hit first instead of Metal. Second where has this been shown?

MYHERO said:
Well one, we would have to be assuming that she would hit first instead of Metal. Second where has this been shown?
All of her moves start with blood, which can shapeshift into metal and vice-versa, meaning that it´s safe to say that she can also do the same thing with foreign metal/blood that touches her moves.

Notice how Gunvolt wears a lot of metal equipment. If this was the case that she would automatically shapeshift any metal she touches to blood, then Gunvolt's gear would've be soaked but there not.

It seems to be covered in plastic, protecting those parts from those effects.

The idea that it is made out of plastic is not a very supported one to begin with. It's much more likely that it is made out of metal because it is a sci fi story after all.

I mean, having "raw" metal is pretty rare, which is why having plastic onto it is something pretty common, after all it protects from oxidation and is cheaper.

If it's that rare, then how would Gibril be getting her metal from, or the rest of the world for that matter? This is a baseless claim that is really stretching the line of what her world does, which is not even stated.

I don't doubt that certain sci fis uses this, but it's again a big stretch to assume that's Gunvolt follows the same mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back