• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I never said Jason didn't enter a wormhole, but that he also entered a black hole. How else do you explain the "event horizon" and the statement outright confirming it? The ships deal with both holes.
Jason isn't being subjected to some Tier 5 worth of energy. He's essentially just teleported outside of space and time due to the nature of the engine where he's at. It's not a durability feat for him. Additionally even ignoring that, it doesn't meet the other qualifications that you need for a Blackhole to be considered valid since people could witness the entire event, their was not gravity and no critical environmental damage from those events.

I'm just saying that if ordinary people can harm him with blades, someone at least as strong as him cutting him down doesn't mean he's massively physically weaker
It means it was killed fast and didn't do anything to his enemy, so there's no reason for him to scale.

Deadite Jason probably got hit and would've had to endured a few attacks before getting sliced in half.
Deadite Jason died in two strikes. Ramming Uber-Jason isn't a feat for him for the same reason Spider-Man staggering Thanos isn't a feat. You'd have to show that he actually damage UJ.

Jason isn't being subjected to some Tier 5 worth of energy. He's essentially just teleported outside of space and time due to the nature of the engine where he's at. It's not a durability feat for him. Additionally even ignoring that, it doesn't meet the other qualifications that you need for a Blackhole to be considered valid since people could witness the entire event, their was not gravity and no critical environmental damage from those events.
Would that not just upscale everything in the scene? If these people are capable of harnessing black holes, it's reasonable their tech can resist it.
It means it was killed fast and didn't do anything to his enemy, so there's no reason for him to scale.

Deadite Jason died in two strikes. Ramming Uber-Jason isn't a feat for him for the same reason Spider-Man staggering Thanos isn't a feat. You'd have to show that he actually damage UJ.
I'm not at all arguing Deadite Jason damaged him in this scene. My key point is this statement "Jason and his machine mate slammed around the wall like VirchHock players on the Mandelbrot."
So Jason would've taken his upgraded self's 9-A to 8-C striking power. The scene doesn't mention that his tackle or anything regular Jason did damaged him so it's not an AP feat, but it shows his durability. What do you think is happening with regard to that specific statement?

Would that not just upscale everything in the scene?
I don't see why it would, because the scene occurred as a trap for Jason that they had assembled together.

So Jason would've taken his upgraded self's 9-A to 8-C striking power. The scene doesn't mention that his tackle or anything regular Jason did damaged him so it's not an AP feat, but it shows his durability. What do you think is happening with regard to that specific statement?
Deadite Jason rams Uber-Jason into some walls, is overpowered and then rapidly killed.

Anyone here got a more elaborated Calc of Jason part 7 house explosion feat? also I gotta need a lot of calcs that puts jason at 9-A to 8-C

I don't find 8-C too much for Jason since it seems to be pretty consistent
I'm not seeing how you get consistent when he dies or gets wounded by explicitly less force multiple times. The precursor novel to the Hell Lake feat for example has an grenade launcher destroy his body with a couple direct shots.

I'm not seeing how you get consistent when he dies or gets wounded by explicitly less force multiple times. The precursor novel to the Hell Lake feat for example has an grenade launcher destroy his body with a couple direct shots.
Actually thinking now, 9-A seems more consistent also ain't grenade launchers 9-A?

I'm not seeing how you get consistent when he dies or gets wounded by explicitly less force multiple times. The precursor novel to the Hell Lake feat for example has a grenade launcher destroy his body with a couple direct shots.
The feat is only 11821.460317 times stronger than Jason current strongest feat

Actually thinking now, 9-A seems more consistent also ain't grenade launchers 9-A?
Most modern grenades are 9-B but they use better charges to inflict more damage. It's why Jason took a 200kj grenade at close range and got back up but a direct contact hit caused notable damage.

I think you can justify a 9-A Zombie Jason, even if it would be a high ball of the character. But 8-C is to flimsy of a stance in my view.
So the case for 9-A Jason:
House explosion
Upscaling off Ash breaking 9-A Freddy's arm.
I believe Ash also tanks a pissed off blast from Freddy in the final run and Freddy > Tina so he might be able to upscale her
Succumbing to 9-A+ electricity
And for 9B+
The plane crash
Upscaling Ash (if the tree feat will remain accepted)
Tanking 9B+ electricity

Granted, the thread allowing BF novels sans HKR to be used for canon Jason hasn't gotten enough mod approval. I think an "At most 9-A" would be fine since the 9B+ stuff is casual. A LS upgrade would also still be 100% valid since besides the tank thing, he broke 3 chains in Jason X, which could be anywhere from Class 25 to 100

So the case for 9-A Jason:
House explosion
Upscaling off Ash breaking 9-A Freddy's arm.
I believe Ash also tanks a pissed off blast from Freddy in the final run and Freddy > Tina so he might be able to upscale her
Succumbing to 9-A+ electricity
And for 9B+
The plane crash
Tanking 9B+ electricity

Granted, the thread allowing BF novels sans HKR to be used for canon Jason hasn't gotten enough mod approval. I think an "At most 9-A" would be fine since the 9B+ stuff is casual. A LS upgrade would also still be 100% valid since besides the tank thing, he broke 3 chains in Jason X, which could be anywhere from Class 25 to 100
That's nice

Tanking 9B+ electricity
Ash's rating is going to be changed since it was an unaccepted upgrade. Electricity doesn't scale to durability like that without UES afaik. It's why the energy lines from power plants don't require megajoules or force to snap, because carrying electrons is different from damage resistance.

Ash's rating is going to be changed since it was an unaccepted upgrade. Electricity doesn't scale to durability like that without UES afaik. It's why the energy lines from power plants don't require megajoules or force to snap, because carrying electrons is different from damage resistance.
isn't tanking lightning mid-air treated as an 8-C feat?

isn't tanking lightning mid-air treated as an 8-C feat?
Heat and electric durability are more esoteric scaling wise than pressure durability and electricity in general has a lot of bleed off when near other materials.

Additionally Jason wasn't mid-air During the event but within a giant body of conducive material.

Heat and electric durability are more esoteric scaling wise than pressure durability and electricity in general has a lot of bleed off when near other materials.

Additionally Jason wasn't mid-air During the event but within a giant body of conducive material.
Wouldn’t that just make the feat better since lightning feats its assumed the current takes a specific path through the body, possibly missing vitals, while here he’s fried head to toe? And the water would lower his already low resistance (being a walking corpse).

Wouldn’t that just make the feat better since lightning feats its assumed the current takes a specific path through the body, possibly missing vitals, while here he’s fried head to toe?
Electricity flows through a path until it grounds out. Its why people can survive high amperage events, because the energy coursing through their body isn't radiated out as heat.
And the water would lower his already low resistance (being a walking corpse).
So in energy you get Power (Watts) = Voltage (V) * Current (Amps). Resistors factor in power equations because they radiate out voltage/power as heat/other forms of energy. Its why in a circuit you'd use Resistors and Load Resistors to control power output since they are what bleeds off the energy in a system.

If it was just Jason and he was floating in air or in a vacuum, then the feat would (from my knowledge of electricity) probably scale to his durability pretty 1:1. Because to dissipate power in him, he would have to radiate it on his own, requiring that he absorbs the entire amount of energy. Since Jason's in water the energy isn't just zeroed on Jason, but it flows through the entire lake and then gets dumped as heat run off.

To use an example, say Crystal Lake is 4,000 meters across as an example. Water's Resistance is 200 Ohms per 1 meter of water. So to calculate the total water resistance of Crystal Lake you gety: 4,000 * 200 = 800,000 Ohms of total resistance. Then for energy dissipated by the Lake/Jason you get: P = 500,000^2 / 800,000 = 312,500 Watts (or 312.5 kj) being released as energy per 1 meter of water.

Doubling that is what Jason would scale to in this example, since he's vaguely around 2 meters tall in most circumstances.

Electricity flows through a path until it grounds out. Its why people can survive high amperage events, because the energy coursing through their body isn't radiated out as heat.

So in energy you get Power (Watts) = Voltage (V) * Current (Amps). Resistors factor in power equations because they radiate out voltage/power as heat/other forms of energy. Its why in a circuit you'd use Resistors and Load Resistors to control power output since they are what bleeds off the energy in a system.

If it was just Jason and he was floating in air or in a vacuum, then the feat would (from my knowledge of electricity) probably scale to his durability pretty 1:1. Because to dissipate power in him, he would have to radiate it on his own, requiring that he absorbs the entire amount of energy. Since Jason's in water the energy isn't just zeroed on Jason, but it flows through the entire lake and then gets dumped as heat run off.

To use an example, say Crystal Lake is 4,000 meters across as an example. Water's Resistance is 200 Ohms per 1 meter of water. So to calculate the total water resistance of Crystal Lake you gety: 4,000 * 200 = 800,000 Ohms of total resistance. Then for energy dissipated by the Lake/Jason you get: P = 500,000^2 / 800,000 = 312,500 Watts (or 312.5 kj) being released as energy per 1 meter of water.

Doubling that is what Jason would scale to in this example, since he's vaguely around 2 meters tall in most circumstances.
Very interesting. Could it still at least support 9B+, especially since Crystal Lake isn't nearly that big to my knowledge?

Crystal Lake isn't nearly that big to my knowledge?
Part VIII has it lead into the Atlantic Ocean so its bigger than you'd expect. I think the closest fan accurate map is this one, but ignoring that we know that:
  • Its a Lake
  • Its in New Jersey, which legally defines a lake as
    • Permanent lentic (non-flowing) body of water,
    • Greater than or equal to 5 acres in surface area
    • Minimum of 1 meter deep at its deepest location.
5 Acres is equal to 20,234 square meters. Assuming a perfect circle that's a diameter of 160 meters which would just be: 500,000^2 / (1600 * 200) = 7,812,500 Joules per meter of water.

To use a more plausible figure and go with 1 mile or 1,600 meters as its diameter, that would get you 781,250 joules per meter of water in released energy.

Part VIII has it lead into the Atlantic Ocean so its bigger than you'd expect. I think the closest fan accurate map is this one, but ignoring that we know that:
  • Its a Lake
  • Its in New Jersey, which legally defines a lake as
    • Permanent lentic (non-flowing) body of water,
    • Greater than or equal to 5 acres in surface area
    • Minimum of 1 meter deep at its deepest location.
5 Acres is equal to 20,234 square meters. Assuming a perfect circle that's a diameter of 160 meters which would just be: 500,000^2 / (1600 * 200) = 7,812,500 Joules per meter of water.

To use a more plausible figure and go with 1 mile or 1,600 meters as its diameter, that would get you 781,250 joules per meter of water in released energy.
I'm pretty sure Friday the 13th takes place in Vermont

Back