• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright then also I gotta need a list of 9-A to 8-C feats that Jason have performed

Scaling to Freddy full power - anywhere from 7-A to 3-A, the excuse is that he was weakened in FvJ due to lack of fear, but even the novel states he was regaining power, and there's no excuse for Jason keeping up when he's amped by the Necronomicon
The Hell Lake electrocution linked above - It's 9-A+ all things considered since it took a while to affect him.
The house explosion - 9-A to 8-C
Scaling to Freddy's durability from Ash - obviously Krueger's durability is far below his AP since he toys around, but this would be 9-A
Plane crash - from the Jason Strain novel calced above 9-B+

Then there's the more vague stuff:
Tanking a black hole - I know black hole feats aren't treated as infinite durability feats, but it's still worth mentioning
Fighting Uber Jason - there's the "upgraded" clone comic, and a time displaced Deadite Jason manages to briefly fight his future self. in one of the novels. He does little to no damage, but it's implied he at least took hits in both instances.
Tanking lightning - I know c2g lightning can't scale to the full yield on the basis of irl humans surviving strikes, but he does tank it for several seconds while real lightning only lasts for microseconds. Whatever he tanked would be thousands of times greater.
The plane explosion - The wording of the novel makes it seem like the plane might've exploded, so the feat might scale higher
A helicopter explosion - haven't seen any calcs for this, but the aoe seems decent razing the ground for several feet despite going off high in the air.
A kerosene tank explosion - kerosene doesn't explode irl, but it does in the Jason Strain novel. 8-C+
Scaling to Satan's Six - not sure if this mini crossover comic is considered usable, but he ragdolls the demon Frightful who is able to hit buildings so hard they nearly fall over and is able to fight a demon who would've apparently solo'd humanity

Having seen just about every piece of Jason media, his profile is missing a lot.

Scaling to Freddy full power - anywhere from 7-A to 3-A, the excuse is that he was weakened in FvJ due to lack of fear, but even the novel states he was regaining power, and there's no excuse for Jason keeping up when he's amped by the Necronomicon
The Hell Lake electrocution linked above - It's 9-A+ all things considered since it took a while to affect him.
Scaling to Freddy's durability from Ash - obviously Krueger's durability is far below his AP since he toys around, but this would be 9-A

Tanking a black hole - I know black hole feats aren't treated as infinite durability feats, but it's still worth mentioning
Fighting Uber Jason - there's the "upgraded" clone comic, and a time displaced Deadite Jason manages to briefly fight his future self. in one of the novels. He does little to no damage, but it's implied he at least took hits in both instances.
Tanking lightning - I know c2g lightning can't scale to the full yield on the basis of irl humans surviving strikes, but he does tank it for several seconds while real lightning only lasts for microseconds. Whatever he tanked would be thousands of times greater.
The plane explosion - The wording of the novel makes it seem like the plane might've exploded, so the feat might scale higher
A helicopter explosion - haven't seen any calcs for this, but the aoe seems decent razing the ground for several feet despite going off high in the air.
A kerosene tank explosion - kerosene doesn't explode irl, but it does in the Jason Strain novel. 8-C+
Scaling to Satan's Six - not sure if this mini crossover comic is considered usable, but he ragdolls the demon Frightful who is able to hit buildings so hard they nearly fall over and is able to fight a demon who would've apparently solo'd humanity

Having seen just about every piece of Jason media, his profile is missing a lot.
I don't buy high 3-A Jason due to it being hyperbolic and probably a outlier

I think violent frag would even be highball since you can see a lot of large pieces falling down.
Most of them are small fragments. It is true that there are large fragments, but they are few and they seem to be parts of the ceiling.

Still, 8-C would still be an outlier.
And the futuristic grenade would just upscale to him.
We still have two more, maybe more, instances where Jason was torn apart by 9-B weapons. And just one 8-C feat.

If the feats mentioned here can be calculated, and make the 8-C consistent, then I can agree with 8-C Jason.

7-A/3-A should be out of the question. Everything that the novel says about Freddy pushing the boiler with all his power is something unique to the novel, in the movie he simply lets it fall. Also, I vaguely remember that the novel mentions that the entire building shook while Freddy pushed the boiler on Jason, which doesn't happen in the movie either.

The novel simply modified the scene slightly to make it more interesting, but the movie takes priority over the novel in terms of canonicity.

He didn't. Freddy stated directly he was holding back tbe entire time.

I don't think Jason was tanking 9-A levels of energy

That was a wormhole that teleported him, not a black hole

The clone was amped and the novel fight Deadite Jason was two shot.

I'd have to see the kerosene feat, but Frightful used energy blasts to knock down that building and he doesn't have UES. So Jason wouldn't scale to it.

Back