• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

90s Spider-Man AKA Fox Kids Spider-Man Feat Discussion

@Dark-Carioca

Even if we have any solid proof that Spider-Man Noticeably ages throughout the show, there's a 3000 times power difference between baseline 9-A to 15 tons of TNT. So no, I don't think anyone's going to believe that Spider-Man Increased in power by roughly 3000 times from the beginning to the end of the series. And is there any Indication about how much he would have aged throughout the series? For all we know he could have began the series at 19 and ended the series still being 19 or barely 20.

And I only took the writers intent Into consideration because the writer Basically made a direct comment about Rhino's durability being 1 Ton of TNT, a character who's already stronger and more durable then Spider-Man.

And yes, I understand that Spider-Man survived being crushed by the mountain, but For all we know that Could simply be an outlier. If he had survived being crushed by a planet would we automatically make him planet level? No. Base Comic Spider-Man has fought against 4-C to 4-B characters, does that mean we should put him at 4-C to 4-B? No. Same thing here.

There's an argument to be made that them smashing through the mountain applies to their AP better rather than withstanding its crash, because Connors appear to hold it from crushing them in the same vein Hulk did in the comics, and since Connors acts as Hulk's replacement, we could give City Block level to the Hulk from the TAS show since that's the Hulk that was meant to be part of the episode but couldn't be there due to rights.

Plus he regularly smashes tanks which have Large Building level durability so it's fair to give that to him.

However if we find more City Block level feats we'll keep it there. And again, Spidey does get stronger from Seasons 1 and 2 to 3 based on his second encounter with Venom, so we'll separate the profile in keys when we go over the feats and calc them and stuff.

For now I can't do much with my current pc.

MJF6219 said:
@Dark-Carioca
Even if we have any solid proof that Spider-Man Noticeably ages throughout the show, there's a 3000 times power difference between baseline 9-A to 15 tons of TNT. So no, I don't think anyone's going to believe that Spider-Man Increased in power by roughly 3000 times from the beginning to the end of the series. And is there any Indication about how much he would have aged throughout the series? For all we know he could have began the series at 19 and ended the series still being 19 or barely 20.
The thing is, the person who put 9-A there...had no proof of it. I don't doubt he could be that level, but we can't just assume him getting to the strength of 8-B is outragerous just because 9-A was poorly slapped on the profile before. Also, it's not rare for this tier boosts to exist in fiction. Anime characters prove this a lot.

Yeah

Though I will say most feats from Season 1 appear to be around Small Building to Building level iirc

A lot of the Season 1 feats do seem to be that level, yeah. I am really curious about that water explosion in the first episode. Wonder if that'll give us anything. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if his strength differed with each season. A show like Smallville has Superman stick at Tier 9 to 8, jump over to 6, and then reach 4.

I quickly calced the underwater explosion based on this (though obviously taking into account how much smaller the show's explosion is) and the result was 6.75 tonnes of TNT (Large Building level), but I might've goofed it somewhere.

A similarly sized 300 lb explosion stated here yields Small Building level results

In the Insidious Six episode from season 2 a Spidey that is slowly losing his powers at random manages to hurt the Rhino (kicking him back and making him grunt) so solid Building level or higher feat based off Rhino's durability.

Speaking of the Insidious Six episode, here's possibly Scorpion's best feat from the show.
7uoh2de - Imgur
Doc Ock later overpowers his tail with a single arm.

Also, Rhino's durability statement doesn't inherently mean he can't be higher than that level, if anything that would warrant At least 8-C for Rhino.

True enough

But we have no good numbers for tanking stuff in this wiki like we have with one-shotting.

Spidey has some feats where he outruns explosions so those can be checked out. As the Scorpion sidewalk destroying feat is pretty impressive, yeah.

I have my old good computer back so now I'll be able to go through many of the series' best feats.

Nice. If we're still doing keys than the early ones could either be 9-A OR this feat can act as a supporting one for 8-C thanks to Rhino.

We could say 9-A to 8-C for Scorpion due to Rhino being not too far ahead from them.

Either that or...

Spidey's keys:

At least 9-A, possibly higher (this key applies to Scorpion as well) | At least 8-C, possibly higher (Hurt the Rhino)

Season 1 | Season 2

Scorpion isn't the kind of guy to improve (unlike Spidey), he became less of a threat with time, in truth.

I've been busy with other things

Any suggestions for feats that need to be calculated?

My suggestions would be:

AP/Durability:

-This, if it can be calc'ed.

-Doc Ock survives an explosion at 05:56. Season 1 Episode 5: Doctor Octopus Armed and Dangerous

-
At 02:43, Norman Osborn tanks a large explosion. Something that hinders this feat is that Stromm was at a similar spot as Norman, and survived the explosion too, but seeing as this is the explosion that created the Green Goblin persona, I believe we can use this. Season 3 Episode 4: Enter the Green Gobli

Speed:

-Spider-Man at 18:07 avoiding light beams. Season 2 Episode 12: Ravagers of Time

-At 12:17 is even fast enough to pull up metal plating in time to deflect a laser. Season 4 Episode 1: Guilty

Rhino profile will be useful. Also, yeah I noted down that Punisher feat back in the Season 2 feat list. Definitely at least Small Building

Back