• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B+ Tournament Semifinals match 2 (Nia Teppelin vs Brad Armstrong) (0/7/0) GRACE FINALLY

Actually, I’d like to say she probably should have Mid Regeneration from regenerating from damage such as her neck disappearing (which is basically decapitation)
Isn't the anime the primary material? Wouldn't this contradict the anime? Also I'm pretty sure reattaching a severed head is Low-Mid

An enraged Brad can reduce people not too much weaker from him physically to nothing but a pool of blood and TNT reduces enemies to nothing but a black smudge, so Brad could still overcome her Regen

Isn't the anime the primary material? Wouldn't this contradict the anime? Also I'm pretty sure reattaching a severed head is Low-Mid
It is, but from the stuff I sent from imgur, this is exactly what happens in the anime. Also, the writer of the anime also wrote the light novel, so it’s basically him saying the character is capable of doing this if this ever happened. And there’s even a statement from the writer that the novelization is like the informative version of the anime. Because of that, it’s been accepted for quite a while that any feat done in the light novel, the characters should be canonically capable of
An enraged Brad can reduce people not too much weaker from him physically to nothing but a pool of blood and TNT reduces enemies to nothing but a black smudge, so Brad could still overcome her Regen
What are things that enrage him?

I don't get it. The Regeneration page says that decapitation is Mid
A headless body that regenerates/regrows a whole new head qualifies as Mid Regen, while a whole intact head (No damage) regenerating/regrowing a whole new body also qualifies as Mid.
But reattaching a severed head requires the head to still be intact and for the headless body to not be entirely destroyed

Last edited:
Unless you threaten Buddy, his pseudo-adoptive daughter, getting Brad out of his typical sour/depressed mood is pretty hard.

But reattaching a severed head requires the head to still be intact and for the headless body to not be entirely destroyed
Well I don't think Nia could just reattach her head, considering the part that her head sits on, disappeared
Unless you threaten Buddy, his pseudo-adoptive daughter, getting Brad out of his typical sour/depressed mood is pretty hard.
Well, there is no outside influence, so doing this below would be unlikely
An enraged Brad can reduce people not too much weaker from him physically to nothing but a pool of blood and TNT reduces enemies to nothing but a black smudge

... Enraged doesn't mean he has Rage Power, he just was going all out

It's not exclusive to him being enraged lmao. There isn't any specific property to it, it's just the state of mind he was in when it happened

He'll probably go all out fairly quickly and definitely when he takes Joy, I dunno if he would even mentally be capable of pulling his punches in that state

So how's he going to hit Nia who can dodge attacks she is unaware of, on top of that can teleport instantaneously by just thinking, all while she Evolves quickly? It really shouldn't take too long for Nia to get too fast, considering how impressive her willpower is, which would determine how potent her RE is

So how's he going to hit Nia who can dodge attacks she is unaware of
can dodge =/= can consistently dodge, there is one, unimpressive showing
It really shouldn't take too long for Nia to get too fast, considering how impressive her willpower is
wait hold on, does she herself have any actual showings of this or are you just speculating based on a universal mechanic?

wait hold on, does she herself have any actual showings of this or are you just speculating based on a universal mechanic?
I mean that's literally how it works in TTGL. The greater the fighting spirit or just willpower in general, the more potent RE is. Regardless of whether or not she's shown any notable feats, she as a Spiral Being, would certainly have RE that works like this. I mean, literally every being in TTGL, who aren't Beastmen, have it. All creatures can evolve at different rates (which was even alluded at by Yoko that everyone learns at their own pace)

Also, I don't think Nia should have Supersonic+ Combat Speed, just Reactions. Only Yoko has both at that speed. The feat for Nia's Combat Speed is literally from splitting a watermelon in ONE swing, where Yoko failed to hit multiple times. Only one would just be reaction speed, and not combat, which is supposed to be multiple

fighting spirit =/= willpower tho

dude, make a ****** crt, this is the fifth thing you're mentioning that's not on the profile

Well, for you to attach the head to the body you simply need to regenerate the amount of mass that connects the head, and nothing else

Regenerating an arm must be more difficult

Last time I saw a thread about regeneration it was said that regenerating the whole body from head and lung is only Low-Mid. So I doubt that Nia is anything above what is already accepted
Idk. From what I sent, it states that her stomach, chest, face and neck disappeared. And she clearly regenerated from such damage

How does he overcome her Reactive Evolution which starts off pretty strong, and becomes more potent overtime? How does he overcome really quick Low-Mid regeneration? What about her thought based instantaneous teleportation? She could also move even when her limbs disappear, so her Supernatural Willpower should be pretty high as well, she can last a longtime

How does he overcome her Reactive Evolution which starts off pretty strong, and becomes more potent overtime? How does he overcome really quick Low-Mid regeneration? What about her thought based instantaneous teleportation? She could also move even when her limbs disappear, so her Supernatural Willpower should be pretty high as well, she can last a longtime
Wasn’t that shit debunked?

Back