• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B+ Tournament Round 1 match 6 (Leon S. Kennedy vs Fulgore (Classic) ) (0/7/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulgore doesn't have a specific starting move, he can basically do anything in his arsenal but the finishers, which are supposed to be used when the opponent starts being low on health, although it could be game mechanics.

CQC is gonna be bad for Leon, mostly because he's fighting with a knife, when Fulgore has his long claws on both hands, and due to being a robot, Fulgore is likely to suffer less from cutting and stabbing, if compared to Leon.
Other close-range option at Fulgore's disposal are its Chest Spark and eye lasers, which can also be used if Fulgore was to be caught in a grappling contest.
Even becoming invisible is an option against which Leon doesn't have reliable counters afaik.

Skill-wise I don't know how to properly compare them. Leon's very skilled and I remember his fight against Krauser in RE4, but Fulgore's really deadly as well, since it's on par with Jago and Orchid, on top of being meant to be better than its previous version.

I'd say Leon's more advantaged from the distance, since he's very good at shooting, carries several weapons and has done things like dodging lasers coming at him.
But even then, Fulgore has its own options to reply, which are its own projectiles (Laser Storm and Eye Laser) and the ability to reflect bullets with Electro-Flect (which can also reflect physical attacks, like Spinal's skulls and Sabrewulf's bats).
He could also turn invisible and/or teleport to dodge and close the gap or, depending on the situation, use its first No Mercy to use its dual machine guns.

Fulgore doesn't have a specific starting move, he can basically do anything in his arsenal but the finishers, which are supposed to be used when the opponent starts being low on health, although it could be game mechanics.

CQC is gonna be bad for Leon, mostly because he's fighting with a knife, when Fulgore has his long claws on both hands, and due to being a robot, Fulgore is likely to suffer less from cutting and stabbing, if compared to Leon.
Other close-range option at Fulgore's disposal are its Chest Spark and eye lasers, which can also be used if Fulgore was to be caught in a grappling contest.
Even becoming invisible is an option against which Leon doesn't have reliable counters afaik.

Skill-wise I don't know how to properly compare them. Leon's very skilled and I remember his fight against Krauser in RE4, but Fulgore's really deadly as well, since it's on par with Jago and Orchid, on top of being meant to be better than its previous version.

I'd say Leon's more advantaged from the distance, since he's very good at shooting, carries several weapons and has done things like dodging lasers coming at him.
But even then, Fulgore has its own options to reply, which are its own projectiles (Laser Storm and Eye Laser) and the ability to reflect bullets with Electro-Flect (which can also reflect physical attacks, like Spinal's skulls and Sabrewulf's bats).
He could also turn invisible and/or teleport to dodge and close the gap or, depending on the situation, use its first No Mercy to use its dual machine guns.
RE2 Remake Leon is being used here, not his regular versions

RE2 Remake Leon is being used here, not his regular versions
It wasn’t clear what version you were using when you linked him because the link wasn’t working. So I assumed canon version. Should I change it?

I remember Re6 have few cutscenes where Leon did H2H combat, but after taking a look on Fulgore profile, he seem to be better combatant than Leon is.

If what Saman said is true, Electro-Flect can relfect bullets which render Leon's gun useless. It's seem like KI chars in general are pretty agile so Leon shouldn't be too difficult to catch.

Fulgore mid-diff FRA.

I'm not totally sure it can reflect bullets specifically, but Electro-Flect works on all projectiles in the game, which include physical thinks like skulls and bats, and bullets shouldn't theoretically be different.

Electro-Flect isn't passive, it must be activated, so Leon's guns aren't totally useless.

I see, Fulgore skills could probably keep Leon from shooting him though. Although it wouldn't happen through entire fight, but a continuously attack would stun Leon giving Fulgore chance to finish him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back