• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Medieval Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More

You might need to restrict the holy hand grenade though, honestly it should be 9-A since it can one shot people and monsters stronger than him.

I'm concerned about Summoning and Time Manip, but his AP should be fine since he seems to upscale from horses, which is 112 687.3307 joules

Funny enough, word of god GRRM says that LOTR characters are stronger than GoT chars for sure so if you wanna upscale from there lol

Technically against the rules lol, but I doubt George Martin is part of the power scaling community so he probably doesn't know how strong his characters are exactly.

But yes GoT's Gregor Clegane and Robert Baratheon are good choices, but the Night King and the undead likely not. Few more I can think of are in Ghost of Tsushima and uh, a good few other misc characters but I prefer to wait for other people's suggestions

But yes GoT's Gregor Clegane and Robert Baratheon are good choices, but the Night King and the undead likely not. Few more I can think of are in Ghost of Tsushima and uh, a good few other misc characters but I prefer to wait for other people's suggestions
I'd advise against using Jin Sakai as he's already had a match against musashi miyamoto

I'd advise against using Jin Sakai as he's already had a match against musashi miyamoto
Didn't stop Dargoo from lumping Corrin and Korra together in the 7-B bracket way long ago when they had a completed matchup already.

It'll be fine as long as one of them loses.

I don't think immortality is applicable to combat, which from what I remember it took a considerable amount of time to revive it. As for the hax of fear, in the game it only causes the heart to accelerate when it is around.
Victor Deshayes was brought back to life by the Entity, and when physically crushed to mush in the game he is again resurrected back onto Charlotte.

It is called the Terror Radius for a reason, physically increasing one's heartbeat and causing it to beat audibly is just one effect, it's causing anxiety and terror, we see this is the intended approach with perks like Overwhelming Presence, Unnerving Presence, Infectious Fright, etc.

It may not be the craziest fear hax in the world, but don't sell it short!

Also I know I used both my votes but what does jack sparrow scale to? His rating comes from falling through 7 wood bridges but there isn't a calc.

If the Elder Scrolls changes go through, we could also use some Skyrim companions for this actually

I'm going to wait and see if there are more qualified candidates since iirc there are quite a few 9-b sword fighters but I'll just put mii on the waiting list

Does Mile qualify? Seemingly calc-less.
Mostly low hax, other than the lightning, Sleep Manipulation, Power Mimicry, & being versatile with the elements & fairly intelligent, & her Regen is only Low-Mid.
She does wield a sword (Her own is notedly unique, as her Standard Equipment details.), & though she can & does use magic, she mostly holds back on purpose, IIRC, to maintain a facade of average-ness, so using the sword seems likely.
& though she might be from a modern era, she's an Isekai Protagonist, of the reincarnation variety; She's spent the last 12 years at least, living in that other world, & didn't get her memories back until the age of 10.

(Though, her profile could probably stand to have some improvements made to it.)

Does Zomborg qualify? It’s a lot less premodern than some of the others I’ve seen but the verse it comes from still uses Mk 2 fragmentation grenades as opposed to this version of grenade, it has a blade for a right hand (as opposed to wielding one), and probably the most noteworthy ability it has is the paralysis inducement, which only lasts a couple seconds at a time.

Does Mile qualify? Seemingly calc-less.
Mostly low hax, other than the lightning, Sleep Manipulation, Power Mimicry, & being versatile with the elements & fairly intelligent, & her Regen is only Low-Mid.
She does wield a sword (Her own is notedly unique, as her Standard Equipment details.), & though she can & does use magic, she mostly holds back on purpose, IIRC, to maintain a facade of average-ness, so using the sword seems likely.
& though she might be from a modern era, she's an Isekai Protagonist, of the reincarnation variety; She's spent the last 12 years at least, living in that other world, & didn't get her memories back until the age of 10.

(Though, her profile could probably stand to have some improvements made to it.)
Idk her magic seems like a bit much

Back