• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More Round 3: Aztez vs Robert Baratheon

Hello! And welcome back to our Medieval Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More! For our third round we have the murderous Aztez, a bloodthirsty Aztec Warrior, facing off against the King of Westeros, Robert Baratheon! Here are some ground rules, first:
  • This battle takes place in an arena outside of these characters' verses
  • Robert Baratheon is in his prime
  • Aztez only has the Rain God with him
  • Both characters start 5 meters apart from each other
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Both have all their standard equipment otherwise
Our first fighter Aztez, scales to 112 687.33 J, while our second fighter Robert Baratheon, scales to 107 000 J!

Will the Aztec champion claim more blood for his gods, or will Robert Baratheon smash another skull once more?

Aztez: 5

Bobby B:

Incon:

Last edited:
I'll say Aztez.
Higher AP and more good stuff to defend from damage such as healing stuff or teleport dashes.

Robert Baratheon has a pretty huge skill and intelligence advantage though, I haven't finished ASOIAF but he's pretty crazy

Yes, but still healing should reduce the damage making harder for Bobby to kill and easier for Aztez to outlast

I think Artez takes it, although Baratheon has more skill, the Aztec has class 1 lifting strength, in addition to superhuman vigor not getting tired quickly.

Robert Baratheon has a pretty huge skill and intelligence advantage though, I haven't finished ASOIAF but he's pretty crazy
can you list some feats i only know of the badass arthur dayne how does he compare to him

As far as I know right now, Robert Baratheon fought Rhaegar Targaryen, who was noted to be one of the most skilled fighters at the time by Baristan Selmy (only second to Arthur Dayne), he also wields a pretty comically large warhammer that even a young Ned Stark couldn't lift. He mangled Rhaegar's plate armor with his hammer, and killed him pretty easily.

knowing nothing of aztez
superhuman stamina can fight dozens of enemies without slowing down, healing, higher LS, lower intellect suicidal fighter, he can dodge shots from a musket
Robby Bar has better skill advantage, intellect but lower ap feels like attrition i think aztez tenacity jus pulls through the skill gap

how does rain god heal work? can it fix mangled limbs shattered bone

voting aztez

Back