• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More Round 6: Maxwell Krauser vs Janai

Hello! And welcome back to our Medieval Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More! For our sixth round we have the fiery Janai, the Golden Knight of Lux Aurea, fighting against the War Titan, Maxwell Krauser.

Here are some ground rules, first:
  • This battle takes place in an arena outside of these characters' verses; The arena is mostly a widespread flat area with some covering
  • Both characters start 5 meters apart from each other
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Both have all their standard equipment
Our first fighter Janai, scales to 310 732 J, while our second fighter Maxwell, scales above 125 000 J!

Will Janai leave her opponents blazing, or will Maxwell crush another beneath his feet?

Janai: 4

Maxwell:

Incon:

Last edited:
Janai has overall advantage: aside of apparently better combat capabilities (Krauser is slightly better than veterans), has stat amplification, that difference from those that Krauser have, is continuos and not situational; she may have only one weapon, but is a high quality sword known to cut through other weapons with relatively ease, and since Krauser's weapons aren't high quality, they most likley end up destroyed. Only advantage that Krauser have is ranged attacks (but the number of projectiles in limited) and overall toughness, useful to resist constant expose to heat, but little is going to help him if his weapons and armor get destroyed in mid battle.

I see Janai winning most of the time.

Janai has overall advantage: aside of apparently better combat capabilities (Krauser is slightly better than veterans), has stat amplification, that difference from those that Krauser have, is continuos and not situational; she may have only one weapon, but is a high quality sword known to cut through other weapons with relatively ease, and since Krauser's weapons aren't high quality, they most likley end up destroyed. Only advantage that Krauser have is ranged attacks (but the number of projectiles in limited) and overall toughness, useful to resist constant expose to heat, but little is going to help him if his weapons and armor get destroyed in mid battle.

I see Janai winning most of the time.
I currently see no reason to disagree with this, & also given what I saw of The Dragon Prince, I think this is good reasoning. So, I am also voting Janai for these reasons.

Back