• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Battle Royale

even if its not a pokemon, we should scale it to its typing since this effects pichu's attack, but guess both gone by pichu, and the speed wagon for not having usefull hax against pichu

BattleReviews said:
even if its not a pokemon, we should scale it to its typing since this effects pichu's attack, but guess both gone by pichu, and the speed wagon for not having usefull hax against pichu
I might as well mention that 173 has matter manip. Pichu isn't winning this any time soon

i don't get it, why are people only talking of pichu and 173 when in the battle there are also naruto, skulduggery, a random digimon and freaking batman?

BattleReviews said:
tell that to janemba, anyways pichu wins likely form these other fighters, unless they dont have ground based attacks,
Are you saying that Pichu can only be defeated by ground attacks tho?

Overlord775 said:
i don't get it, why are people only talking of pichu and 173 when in the battle there are also naruto, skulduggery, a random digimon and freaking batman?
Because I said that 173 could take it and battle said Pichu can beat 173 and everyone else

Fail to see how pichu is winning this, especially against yuichi, he can just dodge it's electricity due to his precog, and even if he gets hit as long as he doesn't die, due to his reactive evolution, it won't work the next time.

As for it's forcefield, that's useless since yuichi can punch through forcefields, the guy is ridiculous, he is like a saint seiya character as in due to his willpower he can overcome ridiculous stuff like having rules set on him saying if he moves he dies, he moves, his heart stops, he restarts it and next time it doesn't work on him. Due to his sheer willpower, he can hit ghost, cause he believes they are real and then when the ghost tries to hit him, they can't cause he believes they aren't real.

Also due to that willpower, if you believe you might not be able to win against him, your are basically relegated as just another character in his story, and being the protag, he wins.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Fail to see how pichu is winning this, especially against yuichi, he can just dodge it's electricity due to his precog, and even if he gets hit as long as he doesn't die, due to his reactive evolution, it won't work the next time.
As for it's forcefield, that's useless since yuichi can punch through forcefields, the guy is ridiculous, he is like a saint seiya character as in due to his willpower he can overcome ridiculous stuff like having rules set on him saying if he moves he dies, he moves, his heart stops, he restarts it and next time it doesn't work on him. Due to his sheer willpower, he can hit ghost, cause he believes they are real and then when the ghost tries to hit him, they can't cause he believes they aren't real.

Also due to that willpower, if you believe you might not be able to win against him, your are basically relegated as just another character in his story, and being the protag, he wins.
Not very knowledgable on Yuichi, but I'm pretty sure that's a NLF.

It is, not saying it makes him win, but was just explaining how it works in his series, basically everyone is apart of their own story and have their own roles, yuichi's soul reader allows him to be able to see what those roles are, likewise he himself has a role in his own story, when stories collide, the one with the stronger willpower wins, a person yuichi was fighting had an ability called sealed room game where in a room she can set rules like if you move you die, or you can't move from this area, and such, yuichi gave the middle finger to those rules due to sheer willpower.

Also that person yuichi fought was an outer, which is a person outside destiny as such, as long as there is a chance for them to survive they will, they are virtually immortal due to that as that extends to their telomeres not extending due to sheer luck, hence they don't age. Anyway yuichi has an ultimate attack which broke through that persons force filed and would have killed her if he wanted to, despite the fact that she had insane luck. So if his attack hits, it's guaranteed to be fatal.

Good lord.....Of all things to be championing here, we chose Pichu...

Celestial has handled Yuichi, I will go over DemiDevimon and explain even further to why Pichu doesn't make it.. (Although I request he be replaced with Dracmo)

Let's assume Pichu could hit non-existent beings. How would that help him against a guy who will happily spam projectiles. Someone who is far more crafty to the point he could tempt Angemo-level Digimon into rebellion and corruption.

I should mention this guys' projectiles range from syringes that steal life force and heal Demi-Devimon. Hypnotic waves that comes from his eyes. And a flame that not only burns you, but causes confusion. Yeah, Pichu really is not going that far.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Good lord.....Of all things to be championing here, we chose Pichu...
Celestial has handled Yuichi, I will go over DemiDevimon and explain even further to why Pichu doesn't make it.. (Although I request he be replaced with Dracmo)

Let's assume Pichu could hit non-existent beings. How would that help him against a guy who will happily spam projectiles. Someone who is far more crafty to the point he could tempt Angemo-level Digimon into rebellion and corruption.

I should mention this guys' projectiles range from syringes that steal life force and heal Demi-Devimon. Hypnotic waves that comes from his eyes. And a flame that not only burns you, but causes confusion. Yeah, Pichu really is not going that far.
My guess is that Pichu loses to the gargantua

Back