• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 8: Adam Cole VS Pyro (STOMP BAY BAY)

Thermal Thruster and Flare Gun are all secondary weapons not even Primary so they would essentionally be optional Equipment thus not allowd, Unless............. what you are saying is Pryo has ALL 20+ Weapons on his side vs Cole who isn't allowed to use shit
Pyro usually has a weapon from each category lmao and by the profile his optional equipment is the Phlogistinator, Manmelter, Neon Annihilator, and the Third Degree so due to prep he'd likely bring anything he can actually carry on him so the jetpack being on his back isn't unlikely here.

This type of match when made should have specific weapons given to either side to see who uses them effectively and pulls out a win if you really are giving them Prep time.
But here........you are giving someone all weapons of every single category of the game with No Limits vs Someone who isn't even allowed to defend with a weapon imagine having 20 something weapons vs Someone who has no weapons wouldn't this be a STOMP thread then.
I want to hear COB and FANTA Opinion on this
Okay, I gotta ask...

My msg was already answered so I deleted it.

Weapons run's on Ammo they are not unlimited.
I don't think ammo is going be a big thing here because pyro has 6 different flamethrowers they can use here.
Since the location is an island Cole would have no issue at at running until he finds the perfect Oppertunity to call Undisputed Era to attack Pyro from behind and break his leg so it could give him oppertunity to disarm the weapon or made Pyro use up all the Ammo since he's essentially a lunatic and thinks with his fist rather then being a combat genius. (Considering the fact he's slow while carrying the Flame thrower gun Cole would have travel speed advantage).
If they couldn't find Cole, they would just burn the island down. It's going to be hard to wait and hide while all your surroundings are on fire.

U.E always pops up when Cole is in danger out of no where sneak attacking enemies from behind which is a constant thing them not finding Cole isn't a viable option, Prep time allows Cole to place them in which every surrounding he wants, And burning the entire island would INDEED use tons Ammo (Depending on how big the Island is).
(If not then thus you agree to my unlimited ammo take on this then), Alight let's see:
  • Pyo has has near unlimited Ammo and can burn down entire island according to it's supporters with NO BIG DEAL
  • Pyro can Likely bring ANYTHING from the weapon list
  • Pyro has all weapons of each category of Primary and Secondary of the game with NO RESTRICTIONS OR Selections what so ever and is given almost entire asresal and Cole doesn't 😂
Thermal Thruster and Flare Gun are all secondary weapons not even Primary so they would essentionally be optional Equipment thus not allowed, Unless............. what you are saying is Pryo has ALL 20+ Weapons on his side vs Cole who isn't allowed to use shit.

Thus this is a STOMP MATCH via No Limits Fallacy
I guess I'll wait for My Random's response and perhaps you guys could be move on from this Stomp fight and I won't do my Undisputed Era takedown argument.

Last edited:
U.A always pops up when Cole is in danger out of no where sneak attacking enemies from behind which is a constant thing them not finding Cole isn't a viable option, Prep time allows Cole to place them in which every surrounding he wants, And burning the entire island would INDEED use tons Ammo (Depending on how big the Island is).
(If not then thus you agree too many unlimited ammo take on this then), Alight let's see:
  • Pyo has has near unlimited Ammo and can burn down entire island according to it's supporters with NO BIG DEAL
  • Pyro can Likely bring ANYTHING from the weapon list
if Pyro had only one Flamethrower, they have 200 ammo and the reload is incredibly quick like just simple gun reload + AOE flames he can just throw about like nothing alongside Pyro having other ways to spread it like the Gas Passer and Flare Gun which ignite things they hit, the Fire is gonna spread pretty quickly and in Meet the Pyro, he was shown burning an entire town down with just a single flamethrower well taking out an entire BLU team singlehandedly and has ways to set things on fire even without his flamethrower like the Hadouken. I don't see why Pyro wouldn't bring his weaponry? if he can he most definitely will bring the most useful things.

Y'know... Gotta be honest, why is any equipment of Pyro - sides his stock loadout - being talked about here? Like, while he theoretically has them all, a lot if not all of Pyro's appearance in TF2 Comics and Canon Videos featured him using his stock loadout - generally, all of them feature the mercs just using their stock load-out in character, so it is entirely likely Pyro just uses his stock flamethrower, shotgun, and axe. Anything else is just a player-controlled pyro, ngl.

... Although, Bruh has a good point.

Also, for burning down the island... You don't technically need to literally burn everything - you just need to burn enough trees and wait for the flames to spread... assuming that the island has enough trees.

Y'know... Gotta be honest, why is any equipment of Pyro - sides his stock loadout - being talked about here? Like, while he theoretically has them all, a lot if not all of Pyro's appearance in TF2 Comics and Canon Videos featured him using his stock loadout - generally, all of them feature the mercs just using their stock load-out in character, so it is entirely likely Pyro just uses his stock flamethrower, shotgun, and axe. Anything else is just a player-controlled pyro, ngl.
I don't think Pyro is gonna have his other stuff as well but I wanna point out, Pyro also carries his Flare-gun on him pretty often since he used it in Meet the Pyro to shoot Scout point blank in the head.

So if he has all these weapon with no selections of weapons for this fight it's a straight up stomp.

My initial argument was going to be (Under the impression he'd only have Flame throwers and NOT the entire Catalog of Both Primary and Secondary weapons) then at some point he's going to ran out or have to reload (Reload can be as quick as he wants, U.E are going to sneak attack and try to break his leg with Chairs all they need is a an opening)
Kyle O Rielly and Bobby Fish (Both MMA trained with try to jump from the front with Steel chairs thus both will die and sacrifice themselves BUT......Out comes Roderick Strong who can Gaps with his massive leaping knee strike from the back of the head which is a one hit knock out move) (Video)
Kyle and Fish would die but Roddy will connect his signature leap Knock out knee strike after which he can disarm Pyro and Cole comes running in with full speed and hits his High Damage finisher The Last Shot and finishes the fight at the cost of losing Fish and Kyle)

But.......since he has Jetpack and literally Every weapon with no restrictions or selections 😂sooo............you can throw this strategy, This match, This comment, This thread into the dumpster fire and proceed to go to the next round via STOMP.

Island size and location is not specified so saying it's gonna be in a random jungle/Forrest is an assumption so I'll not even comment on the location or burning it.

Last edited:
Talking about unfairness goes so far, it's a matter of picking your character wisely while doing the selections, and the Pyro isn't the only dude with guns here.

As long as they meet the rules of the tourney, every weapon is allowed.

That said, ye, flamethrower and shotgun go brrrrr.

Oh ye. I just remembered smth. The Thermal Thrusters allow Pyro to make a psdeo-rocket jump, right? Couldn't he just use it to get atop of a tree and just stay out of range from Adam - unless he tries to climb up a tree, which will probably earn him a flamethrower to the face.

I knew you'd show up it's almost kinda predictable to hear something about wrestling verses from you but that's fine I'll hold my ground I'm confident.
Doing the selections is a job of thread maker (Allowing users what to use and what to not from a selection of weapons should be specified) either way I'm not even going to bother reading the message above as I stated before gonna state again this is a stomp match via large catalog of almost all weapons for Pyro thus making the Roderick Strong Knee strike not a viable option due to jetpack and Location being "an Island" does not give any clue in the first place so yeah Stomp Match. (let alone get on top of random tree using jetpack in a location I can't even see)
If it was up to me only 3 weapons to both party would've been given.

I have pressed the Unwatch Button and will be clicking on Mark Read to all notifications from this thread moving forward from if anyone tags/@me so yes Via Stomp go ahead to the next round.

EDIT: Responded to SamonPatou's comment on his message wall don't get the wrong idea.

Last edited:
I knew you'd show up it's almost kinda predictable to hear something about wrestling verses from you but that's fine I'll hold my ground I'm confident.
There are probably tens of WWE threads in which I never took part, and your accusation of me spiting the verse is disingenous.
I've been a wrestling, not just WWE, fan for smth like a decade and I just speak my honest mind when I comment.
Me disagreeing with several takes doesn't mean I hate it.

Gotta ask, is it possible to restrict his other loadouts?
Ye. Just say the specific primary weapon, secondary weapon, and melee weapon that Pyro should use. That is literally how all of the other TF2 Vs Matches has done it, and am pretty sure it is allowed since it is backed by game mechanics and that the mercs don't even have any pocket dimensions-infinite storage abilities to store all of their weapons.

Hmm. DD said some interesting stuff for Adam that might give him a win, 'cept Pyro's many weapons made it impossible for Adam to win. Again, I want to say that it is entirely okay with only limiting the amount of weapons that Pyro has.

Oh also, I’ll say that the Undisputed Era are NOT going to be a factor in this fight. Adam cannot magically summon them to an island in the middle of nowhere, his summoning doesn’t extend to that level

Ye. Just say the specific primary weapon, secondary weapon, and melee weapon that Pyro should use. That is literally how all of the other TF2 Vs Matches has done it, and am pretty sure it is allowed since it is backed by game mechanics and that the mercs don't even have any pocket dimensions-infinite storage abilities to store all of their weapons.
Ah okay then, that mean i can restrict his haxes weapons in my next match

Honestly, I am of the opinion that since Pyro was the one who made this stomp happen - and that his equipment can pose some issues in future match (although, I am not sure if Pyro is going to get that far) - I think it would be best for Adam to just proceed instead, since he didn't really get to show off anything he could do here.

Honestly, I am of the opinion that since Pyro was the one who made this stomp happen - and that his equipment can pose some issues in future match (although, I am not sure if Pyro is going to get that far) - I think it would be best for Adam to just proceed instead, since he didn't really get to show off anything he could do here.
If Adam proceeds, his next opponent is either Frank West or John Wick so I don't think he could show off anything in the next match and it would still be a stomp. Maybe shuffling the brackets wasn't the best idea?

If Adam proceeds, his next opponent is either Frank West or John Wick so I don't think he could show off anything in the next match and it would still be a stomp. Maybe shuffling the brackets wasn't the best idea?
I haven't read either of those characters profile but depending of what weapons are given and location it could make an interesting match.
Either way Fanta didn't choose Pyro for this Contest or maybe Fanta did and I miss remembered it
Yawn 🥱

Last edited:
I haven't read either of those characters profile but depending of what weapons are given and location it could make an interesting match.
Either way Fanta didn't choose Pyro for this Contest or maybe Fanta did and I miss remembered it
Yawn 🥱
Nope, am not even apart of this. Just saw TF2 and decided to comment. Am also busy with my verse wide CRT stuff, atm.

I want Random to post a gif so I can see the reaction of his of the beautiful madness from here that took place while random was absent.
Gif better be priceless 😜

Back