• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A+ Tournament Round 1 Match 7. The Second Coming vs Tanya von Degurechaff

Wait a second, what is Tanya's AP value?
2.25*10^8J taking the high end of her possible AP range for the tourney's sake.

Anyway, I think in Central Park The Second can't use his best stuff effectively.

Tanya is incredibly skilled and the Ace of Aces in her world war. She is so dangerous that the UK's spy team keeps constant tabs on her position, as it is considered to be of tactical relevance. They may straight-up adjust their war plans in consideration of her battalion.
Overall, Tanya can do her usual strategy of illusion decoys and either homing, optical or explosion spells, which should wear down the target fast. As a kid she is also pretty small, which makes her a difficult target and awkward to fight if it comes to hand-to-hand.

Funfact: Tanya had 62 kills and 32 assists when being considered for War College. For comparison, the allied Ace of Aces in WWII was Ivan Kozhedub, who shot down 64 aircraft. So Tanya approached this before even really getting started. (When she was 10, after one or two years of service. Since then she has spent 3 more years in war)

Last edited:
at least my curse of whoever i fight for loses wont happen now
Does anyone know how computer environment abilities translate to the real world?

Tanya is incredibly skilled and the Ace of Aces in her world war. She is so dangerous that the UK's spy team keeps constant tabs on her position, as it is considered to be of tactical relevance. They may straight-up adjust their war plans in consideration of her battalion.
that is with her gun, but i don't think she can use that here, right?
Overall, Tanya can do her usual strategy of illusion decays and either homing, optical or explosion spells, which should wear down the target fast.
I haven't seen much of it, but does she have a limit to her magic? I know that the crystal she uses is experimental. TSC has fought against other magic users with just his cqc before, so he shouldn't be totally overwhelmed.
As a kid she is also pretty small, which makes her a difficult target and awkward to fight if it comes to hand-to-hand.
TSC has fought opponents both bigger and smaller than him, and is very skilled, given that is almost all he does besides animate.

that is with her gun, but i don't think she can use that here, right?
Hm? No, she can and will use it.

I haven't seen much of it, but does she have a limit to her magic? I know that the crystal she uses is experimental. TSC has fought against other magic users with just his cqc before, so he shouldn't be totally overwhelmed.
Her magic has a limit. She also has held positions for days before, though. Honestly, going by the profile, Tanya probably has higher stamina.

Homing attacks, danmaku, flight, all make for an effective hit and run and wear em down strategy. Most of Second Coming's stuff is dangerous but I'm not sure he can use most of them due to the environment here. Tbh I wish it's listed what abilities he actually copies on the VSB page, but ah well. Even with those in mind I feel like Tanya will just keep attacking and wear him down eventually as Donttalk says.

Gonna toss a vote to Tanya here.

Homing attacks, danmaku, flight, all make for an effective hit and run and wear em down strategy. Most of Second Coming's stuff is dangerous but I'm not sure he can use most of them due to the environment here. Tbh I wish it's listed what abilities he actually copies on the VSB page, but ah well. Even with those in mind I feel like Tanya will just keep attacking and wear him down eventually as Donttalk says.

Gonna toss a vote to Tanya here.
What about his Immortality?

What about his Immortality?
It's only type 2, so he doesn't heal from injuries. Once he gets heavy injuries (bullet wounds etc.) he will have difficulties continuing to fight/dodge and at that point Tanya can just blow him to smithereens with an explosion spell.

(also voting Tanya btw.)

To bump this thread once again, here is literally the first battle Tanya ever fought (and she was not even properly prepared for it):

And just to get this concluded

Tanya FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back