• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Correct me if I'm wrong (don't know anything about Killing Floor, so if what I'm saying is BS, please let me know), but Hans Volter seems to be baseline, since his 9-A comes from scaling from 9-B characters; if that's the case, I think Peter should have the advantague here, since he can casually stop a serious attack from another 9-A with one hand, and he also has Precognition and has delt with bullets before, which should help against the assault rifles, and he could also trap him with webs or tase him.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong (don't know anything about Killing Floor), but Hans Volter seems to be baseline, since his 9-A comes from scaling from 9-B characters; if that's the case, I think Peter should have the advantague here, since he can casually stop a serious attack from another 9-A with one hand, and he also has Precognition and has delt with bullets before, which should help against the assault rifles, and he could also trap him with webs or tase him.
I mean, there's also the issue of widespread explosives and nerve gas; from what this video shows the effects spread around a large area, which could cause Spidey big issues. (EDIT): Also, Hans can just surround himself in a cloud of gas repeatedly, although it seems like in-character he would eventually stop doing this to try and grab Spidey and drain him.

Also, should Spiderman get close, Hans could just grab him and drain power, which could bring him up to par with Spidey in terms of physical strength. That's assuming Spidey doesn't just deck him in the face first, but it's still a possibility.

Spidey is still superior and if Hans's best would pretty much just bring him to Spidey's level, then Spidey has a too big advantage to be neglected. Spiderman's spider sense would alert him of the dangers from these gaseous and explosive attacks so he shouldn't take any big punishment from them.

I'm voting Spiderman.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Did you decide who's gonna fight Terry?
Not yet, I'll likely do that once I'm all the way down Round 1.

I did already say I'd do the Devil, although with arguments to it being too powerful I'm thinking it over.

I think you should pick someone from the recruitment thread; all of those were requested, but not all of them are on it, so you could use them as substitutes.

MCU Spidey - 6 (Mand, Spino, Paulo, Apies, Phoenix, Arrogant)

Hans -

Back