• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs Venom (Spectacular Spider-Man)

-In character
-Speed equalized
-Starting distance 10 meters
-Integrated Suit Spider-Man is used
-Both have prior knowledge and Spider-Man has preparation time
-Victory by knockout

AP
Venom upscales from 0.56 tons
Spider-Man scales to 0.55 tons

spider_man__integrated___no_way_home_png7_by_iwasboredsoididthis_dex5ayr-fullview.png
ddtjmnn-8a07792c-dde9-4726-9cd4-78ef3374422f.png

Votes
Spider-Man "Holy shit! He's huge!":
Venom "No matter the universe, we are still venom to Peter Parker AND Spider-Man!": 1 (Coolboy6)

Last edited:
Why is MCU Spidey only 0.25 Tons? Shouldn't he scale to Raimi Spidey?

Anyway, Peter has the LS advantage so he could just restrain Venom with a lot of webbing. Venom's AP advantage isn't even that big so i don't think it's a viable wincon tbh.

Why is MCU Spidey only 0.25 Tons? Shouldn't he scale to Raimi Spidey?

Anyway, Peter has the LS advantage so he could just restrain Venom with a lot of webbing. Venom's AP advantage isn't even that big so i don't think it's a viable wincon tbh.
Is that a vote?

Class M lol
Class M only means Venom can't flex out of the webs. Claws, teeth and his ability to generate spikes are enough of a counter to webbing. People who aren't Class M have cut the webs before (like Vulture, Captain America and Green Goblin).

If Venom's immunity to Spider-Sense carries over across universes I don't think Peter wins. There's just a lot going against him without the prior knowledge of the symboites sound weakness or prep to counter it like with the gene cleanser.

Yeah this really does feel like it's Venom's fight, cancels out his spider sense which is his greatest tool in the fight, and his webbing gets shredded, ALTHOUGH would MCU spidermans taser webs be effective?

Can Venom get past Spidey overwhelming him with a shit ton of webbing? And should I add prior knowledge and prep?

Prior knowledge and prep it is
That's..... that's not a fight then.

Spider-Man with some prep can make machines that can strip people like Sandman of their powers. Him making a sonic device that cripples Venom or something like the gene cleanser is well within his abilities.

That's..... that's not a fight then.

Spider-Man with some prep can make machines that can strip people like Sandman of their powers. Him making a sonic device that cripples Venom or something like the gene cleanser is well within his abilities.
Does Venom with prior knowledge of MCU Spider-Man and what he can do with preparation time make this fair?

Does Venom with prior knowledge of MCU Spider-Man and what he can do with preparation time make this fair?
Venom has never shown anywhere near the prep feats to suggest they can overcome or counter what MCU Spider-Man can do.

It's just not a fair fight with preparation.

I guess he can create a lot of webbing on the battlefield like Raimi Venom did. Maybe set some trap to restrict Peter's movements.

Venom has never shown anywhere near the prep feats to suggest they can overcome or counter what MCU Spider-Man can do.

It's just not a fair fight with preparation.
I'm not saying Venom has prep, just prior knowledge of what this Spider-Man can do with prep

Back