• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets: Round 1 (Finished)

I'll kick off the debate.

This is close, but I think Green Arrow takes this one due to his resistance to magic (most of Atreus' abilities), and has higher versatility and likely better skill with his weapons. He practically matches most of Atreus' tricks, and with more experience fighting better opponents he'll take this rather handily.

That's about what I was going to say, but I do have one question, what is Arrow's magic? It's mentioned once at the begining of his profile and never referenced again.

Clift's magic resistent is not quite magic, is more resistent to mind control/illusions, I think is based in Age of Ultron movie, otherwise, from where is coming?

I'd be willing to bet it's something along the lines of "Damage will still hurt but not as much", or "Minor effects are even more minor".

Magic resistance or not, there's still the issue of skill, versatility, and experience, all of which I believe Oliver takes in spades.

Oh wait, yeah, I confused Clift with Oliver, I'm out of the discussion now, although, didn't you say that you will close the thread or something, Dargoo?

I was, but the guy who made the other Arrow vs Atreus thread closed his and told me that I could keep mine.

Welp, I'm already here, since Oliver isn't more than an hipotetical grown up and experienced Atreus with resistence to what Atreus use, I'm going to vote for Green Arrow.

Oliver - 6 (Mand, Ant, Paulo, Overlord, Apies, Spino)

Atreus -

O N E M O R E

Mand21 said:
If we can count PolarKid as voting for Oliver FRA, then it can already be added.
I'd like to, but I don't want this battle to be discounted later for me counting a vote that didn't state reasoning.

Dunno. If anyone can vote in my Sonic vs Zen'oh thread in the meanwhile, I'd be thankful. Don't know if making propaganda of a thread in another one is prohibited or something. :v

Back