• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A/8-CThanksgiving hax bracket

This will be something to eat up time before thanksgiving,so why not.

Guidelines: No higher D,abstract or passives

7 spots open.1 character per

1.Prophet (Criminally underused)
2.Gorgon (DND)
3.Alex Mercer
4.Kamen Rider Zero One
5.Monokuma
6.Batman (Post Flashpoint)
7.Survivor from Ark
8.DIO over heaven
9.Deadpool
10.Elizbeth

Any damage(physical or psychological) taken from previous match ups will be transferred onto the next round.In essence,your character has no breathing room between their beatings.

Unfortunately this has the side effect of the first round of matches only being added(if completed).

All contestants start with complete knowledge of who they are facing and what they are capable of.

All optional equipment is given unless smurfy

Any need for preparation beforehand is given unless it gives an unfair advantage for the enemy.

BhY456O.jpg

Fights take place here.

Winner takes a home an imaginary turkey.

Last edited:
I heard that this guy is the most broken 9-B on the site

Edit: Finding a non-haxless character between "my" characters is really difficult, ngl

Last edited:
Not really since there are only 6 Spots left. Only 3 people have even commented, give it a bit of time.

How about this guy?

Would time manip be banned via counting as Higher D for this tourney?

Also do I need to replace Gorgon? It breathes petrifying gas.

Welp
First Key H.A Dio
He actually fits the rules, no lie. (Only in the first key though.)

Welp
First Key H.A Dio
He actually fits the rules, no lie. (Only in the first key though.)
Does he count?

Actually we are full.With the survivor we have 8 folks. I’ll generate the brackets and we’ll start soon.

Does anyone wanna change their candidates before starting?

Back