• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman(Post Flash-Point) vs Survivor(ARK) 9-A/8-C Bracket

Batman is mostly analytical so he will wait for his enemy to strike first to get an idea of what he is up against, if not, due to distance he will probably start with Batarans.

also the ap of bat is almost 1.7 tons although I do not think it influences

What does the survivor start with?

OK, so The Survivor scales to Creatures that can perform a 0.6 Ton Feats. He also has some of said Creatures under his command, so he has the Numbers Advantage. He's also Hella Smart and since they both have Prior Knowledge, The Survivor can build his defenses to counter him appropriately. Also, Yutyrannus and Rex Fearhax is hella useful.

Yeah, with prep the Survivor is gonna build a base with whatever he can, given that you've given him whatever he needs he's gonna have a lot to use in said base. He'll have traps capable of trapping Class 100 dinos, A lot of different turrets which get into 9-A. He's also gonna have a bed somewhere in there, making his respawn point close.
The Survivor also has multiple forms of Sleep Manipulation with various Narcotics and Tranq equipment, along with creatures that can perform these same feats.

Batman very clearly has a skill advantage here, i'll admit that.

The Survivor has a huge number of creatures at his disposal here, each with their own abilities, ranging from Fear Manipulation, to Ice Manipulation, to Sleep Manipulation, and much more. Bats is gonna struggle with this.
The Survivor is gonna start this fight sending all of his creatures after Bruce, and they're gonna swarm him, which will be troublesome.

The Survivor also has his Type 4 Immortality, which is gonna make actually killing him for good nigh impossible, unless Bats figures out that the Specimen Implant helps out, Bats cant actually fully kill the Survivor.

I suppose Batman can summon his Bat-Planned or Bat-mobile, so I'm sure he can take advantage of the qualities of his vehicles to get close like flight and mobility.

Batman activates the Hellbat Armor GG

Honestly there's a huge number of creatures in Ark, bordering 200. There's too many to really list on the spot. I'll list a few tho gimme a sec...
  • Many creature in Ark have some kind of Acid Manipulation, such as Poison Wyverns, Araneos, and Arthropleuras.
  • Even more creatures has Sleep and Poison Manipulation, as there's dozens of creatures in the game that can send others to sleep with their attacks, some being ranged like Poison Wyverns, Dilophosaurs and more
  • A couple creatures have Teleportation such as Enforcers and Astrocetus
  • Reapers are capable of reducing the opponents damage, sending opponents to sleep, and impregnating the opponent xenomorph style
  • Rexes and Yutys have Fear Manipulation with their roars
  • There's multiple wyverns in game with powers such as Poison Manip, Electricity Manip, and Fire Manip
  • Some creatures can have Platform saddles, acting as mobile bases, these would be involved in the Survivors prep most likely
  • Most creatures range from Class 5 to Class 100 in lifting strength depending on their size
  • Magmasaur has Magma Manipulation
  • Rock Drakes are capable of Invisibility
  • Many creatures have Tek Saddles, which can give Energy Projection
And i'm probably missing a few too...

Last edited:
I'm like 90% sure we're not allowed to use his stuff that breaks out of 8-C, but if we were it would be Dodorex GG.

I mean, all optional equipment allowed. So unless it breaks any of the rules it should be fine. I would assume higher tiered stuff included since DIO is fine.

Oh. In that case, he pulls out his Tier 7 Titans and Meks and Obliterates him. They're his best Optional Equipment.

The Titans would be allowed since I assume the ARK guy would be vulnerable.The Meks wouldn’t be ok since they put him inside a physically 7-C body.

Summons or abilities that stretch out of the tier are ok.

If Batman dawns a 4-B armor set,that would not be ok.The contestants have to be at least 9-A/8-C physically.

Ok? That seems kinda stacked but this is Batman.
Ask the person who added him about what he has with optional equipment (the chair might count with your rules.) and he probably has a ton of stuff to deal with high-power supervillains/possibly the justice leg.

I'll just say that bat-man resists hax or can nullify most of the creatures' abilities and various tranquilizer gases for those who have no resistance

Also can they trap Batman due to his Stealth Mastery?

Batman has the bat-computer at his disposal so he could scan the area.

batman doesn't kill so type 4 immortality is not an issue because probably incap.

has something against the batplane?

the mobius chair is out of action because I only use it once.

Batplane Counters?

Yeah, he has several flying creatures that are just as strong as he is and the Desert Titan that can fly along with being Low 7-C and having it's own little flock of creatures that it summons.

Many creatures have enhanced senses, Parasaurs essentially have radar-like senses which can alert others of nearby danger, so Stealth Mastery isn't really gonna do much.

Scanning the area isn't gonna help much when he's still getting swarmed by hundreds of creatures.

Oh yeah, Forgot about Batman's no killing thing, guess that's fair. It's gonna be very difficult to incap the Survivor tho.

Depends what tier the Batplane is, if it's some crazy tier 4 then obviously not, the Survivor has access to mobile flying bases and wyverns which get into tier 8, the bases can be armed with dozens of turrets with the prep given.
Oh yeah and the Desert Titan being Low 7-C...

Stealth Mastery batman is insane enough to be undetectable to characters like Superman and other JL members, so Enhanced Senses doesn't work.

the Batplane is tier 8.

well bat-man has energy weapons to shoot characters like bizzaro or contain enemies of slightly higher levels (tier 8)

Could Batman deactivate the Survivor's technology with EMP? (I ask because he has several weapons capable of doing EMP, but that depends on the type of technology since it has only been seen working with human technology although he also has a pair in his standard equipment for alien tech like Cyborg)

If it can hide from Superman then yeah a Parasaur likely wont find it, nor will the Survivors Tek Armor.

The Survivor has many counters to the Batplane then yes.

The Survivor also has access to Energy Weapons.

The Survivors technology is from the 22nd century, humanity at the time was capable of creating Enforcers, essentially eliminating the difference between robots and organisms, among other things. So I'd say a simple EMP wouldn't work on it.

I looked over Batman's Profile and I feel like The Survivor's Tranqs will not work at all unless he overdoses Batman with them while dropping a lot of Troodons and Pulmanoscrorpius on him.

Pretty sure Fearhax gets resisted by Mindhax resistance, so Yuty is out of the Question, but a Tek Saddle Rex can still be effective physically.

The Ice Titan probably won't be able to easily freeze him since Mr. Freeze had trouble doing that, but it's still Physically far out of his league, so eh....

well i guess the survivor can overwhelm batman due to tier 7 beings.

unless batman uses his anti-JL weapons that he has, like super energy Guns, yellow ring, mother box, ect. but that is unlikely unless this Bloodlust or can use its stealth, drones and bat mobile (it has an automatic function) as a distraction to get close to the survivor and incap.

so either Incon or survivor take this

If he had them, he would use them for incap (such as the ring to form energy or hax.) This is Batman, he is smart enough to figure out a plan pretty damn quick.

Batman's electricity manipulation could be decent? It's strong enough to affect Cyborg. Batman can also reduce their stats like he did with Blockbuster, he has forcefields that can block Superman's heat vision, and his hacking isn't out of the question either, Batman has hacked alien tech without even knowing its language before.

well i guess the survivor can overwhelm batman due to tier 7 beings.

unless batman uses his anti-JL weapons that he has, like super energy Guns, yellow ring, mother box, ect. but that is unlikely unless this Bloodlust or can use its stealth, drones and bat mobile (it has an automatic function) as a distraction to get close to the survivor and incap.

so either Incon or survivor take this
The Yellow Lantern Ring makes him 4-B so it would be disqualified for this match but a Mother Box would work. He can just BFR everything then.

I mean if he got BFR'd the Survivor could technically just die and respawn back at his base, he wont have his equipment or such anymore but he'll still be able to command his creatures.

Where does the Mother Box BFR to? Anywhere specific?

Back