• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-Gates Guy vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already made this battle before in another forum. Someone said that Yhwach couldn't negate 8-Gates Guy attacks because 8-Gates Guy abilities were only taijutsu basically. Yhwach hasn't shown negating someone's strength, he just negated any hax attacks like Ichibei. Moreover, in my opinion, 8-Gates Guy is the fastest character in the HST in terms of pure speed. What do you guys think? Who would win in this battle?

8-Gates Guy without strain

vs

Yhwach with Almighty

8gatesguy
Yhwach

Yhwach without Almighty will win more often then not, Yhwach with almighty wins casually, pitting Yhwach with spirit king absorbed against guy with 8 gates released is nothing but a bad joke, Yhwach stomps so hard its not even funny...

Without the Soul King I would say Guy had a chance. But that chance is gone since it's current Yhwach.

in my opinion, as long as it is Almighty Yhwach and stronger forms Guy has practically no chance, and pre-Almighty Yhwach should be capable of taking this as well, he is practically as strong and should be as fast, and acourding to his abilities from befor hand he should have the Abilities of the sternritters who died (like Gremmy for example), not to mention standard quincy abilities like blut vene and Artery that should in theory account for his (questionable) deficiency in brute strength, not mention that yhwach can fight in mid and long range while Guy cannot, Guy really has so many shortcomings in this battle...

That's true actually. Yeah Almighty or Soul King Yhwach win with ease.

Madara isn't physically moon level, only with chibaku tensei and stuff, in brute strength he is only superior to obito, who is country level, also if you are going to upgrade every cast member in naruto based on Kishimoto's shitty PIS moments, we will have a kilometer long list of top tiers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back