• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament Match 3 (Tanya von Degurechaff vs Levi Ackerman)

Fine, I gonna replace Tanya as Azurill since that was next on the nomination list.

As said, if I do future brackets you guys will have to deal with flight, though. A great percentage of characters have it, so excluding it is just screwing with things.

@Planck Again if she's allowed its less of an actual bracket and more just a chain of stomp threads until she wins via just nuking literally every other opponent from orbit

WeeklyBattles said:
@Planck Again if she's allowed its less of an actual bracket and more just a chain of stomp threads until she wins via just nuking literally every other opponent from orbit
Is there seriously no one else in the brackets that can fly? Wow. I remember the High 6-C brackets had people complaining about the espers spamming range so I guess I can kind of understand it.

There is one person in this bracket who can fly and thats Lux. And despite having flight on their profiles Spider Man can only glide via web wings and Star Lord can only hover a few feet off the ground unless he's in outer space. Everyone else gets stomped

Planck69 said:
Honestly banning characters from brackets for something as basic as flight, range or the like really doesn't sit well with me.
I kinda agree, but at the same time a lot of stuff can be really abused, range being one of them.

Back