• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Haxless Bracket Round 5: Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Amleth (Valkyria REevolutionn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amleth's intelligence?

He is the best fighter and the best alchemist of the Anti-Valkyria squad, which includes people like Gogot and Ophelia, who trained all their life, Godot being one of the best of Jutland's Royal Academy, and Ophelia having practiced swordplay since she was a toddler under the guidance of Jutland's best masters. Ophelia is also a ridiculously good alchemist in general, as shown by the fact that she can use a galdr, while it's explicitly noted that only exceptional alchemists can do that.

If you aren't talking about combat skills only, he and the Circle of Five organized the entirety of the Liberation War, and managed to make Jutland defeat the Ruzi empire (for reference), even manipulating the other superpowers to make them attack Ruz.

This is such a false equivalency that it isn't funny.

The (See what I did there) is implying Sarcasm

I know that's why I said in comparison. And how much stronger and faster exactly? The batsuit has been pretty inconsistent about whether it can resist being frozen or not, so that might work but it is fireproof so he won't set him on fire.

I didn't have an attitude it was unintentional if it came out that way. And I said many times why that is a blatant mischaracterisation.

Schnee One said:
The (See what I did there) is implying Sarcasm
Yes, but it was supposed to refute your argument by saying that since batman isn't comparable to supes, they aren't comprarable to batman despite trading blows as equals.

Which is a massive false equivalence.

Ameleth by himself is 1.64 Tons to Batmans .6, an over 2.5x difference in strength, with a bladed weapon no less. Amping that would make Batman incapable of blocking his blows.

Do you have scans of him breaking full body freezing? That would help.

"I see you haven't read a single word of my posts" and throwing out Hyperbole and Strawman certainly doesn't seem unintentional

Hmm the difference is actually really high, makes is it pretty decisive for Ameleth to take it then.

Well you were strawmanning me.

Amleth's speed amp is x2 when enraged btw (although that's a bit random).

Speed reduction is x0.5 and it's used with spells.

Ogbunabali said:
Well you were strawmanning me.
That was the argument you yourself said, And I quote "Batman fights people vastly stronger then him on a daily"

I went against this and why it doesn't apply here, he doesn't win against people physically vastly stronger all the time as shown by Bane, but I already explained all of this and even quoted the definition of what a straw man is.

If I brought up an extremely minor part of your argument and went against only that to avoid your entire post, that would be a strawman, but physical strength is far from a minor argument.

Mr. Bambu said:
In all fairness it is almost certainly missing stuff.
He is definetly, complety, absolutely, utterly, missing stuff, yes.

Gargoyle@ Rebirth Batman, Post-Crisis Batman (The one used here) fights Bane more equaly iirc.

The OHKO is too stronk for this even if it's accuracy is poop so if nobody suggests anything by tomorrow I'll just add a character myself.

He puts a seed in a dude, and apparently he can mind control and OHKO them.

I say this as someone who has never played the game before

I see what you're saying. It actually doesn't say what it is, the Psyren "games" are something verse specific. But it's a manga. Perhaps I'll change the synopsis later.

Well, at least we have our next match underway. And someone to replace the disqualified contender.

Also I feel bad for laughing at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back