• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Scenario:

Lupin III decide to make a hit at Gotham City and announces publicly that he's going to steal a rare jewel that's being held in Gotham's most secure vault, obviously Batman pick up the news quickly and start to prepare himself.

Conditions of victory:

- Lupin has to take the jewel and run away from Gotham City.

- Batman has to prevent the theft and arrest Lupin at Gotham City.

- Both have one month for preparation to do all the above.

If neither Lupin or Batman is able to complete the conditions in time, it would count as inconclusive.

Round 1: Lupin and Batman alone without outside help.

Round 2: Lupin is helped by his gang aka Jige, Goemo and Fujiko, Batman is helped by the Bat-Family Nightwing, Red Robi and Cassandra Cai

Round 3: Like Round 2 but Lupin is also helped by Catwoma (she get pay to help the gang) and Batman is also helped by Zenigata (he want to arrest Lupin).

9-A and Speed Equalized (exception for Goemon who is 8-C instead, to balance the chances with Cassandra).

Round 1:

Lupi: 0 ()

Batma: 1 (EMagoIorSouI)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Round 2:

Batma: 0 ()

Round 3:

Batma: 0 ()

Lupin Blue Jacket
Batman render by HIT IT
Batma

For now, I'll only give my input for the first round

Round 1. Batman with mid difficulty. Lupin is extremely sly, and cunning, and might even be able to work his way through some of Batman's methods, but overall, I say Batman in the end would win. His detective work is unchallenged, he would have experience with thieves and criminals such as Lupin, therefore he'd accumulate ways to apprehend him. He as well knows far more martial art techniques than him. Knowing Batman, he would never let anyone get away without going toe-to-toe to them, even for someone like Lupin, so it's inevitable that the two will duke it out. If preparation is included, Batman definitely has more ways to incapacitate Lupin with his giant arsenal.

The rest is soon to come.

Very early Bump.

As much as I love Lupin overall I'm very darn sure Bats should probably win overall

(╠ÂU╠Ân╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Âe╠Âq╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠ÂL╠Âu╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âwo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âb╠Âl╠Âi╠Ât╠Âz╠Â,╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âe╠Âp╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Âs╠Âi╠Âb╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠Â,╠ ╠ÂP╠ÂO╠ÂS╠ÂS╠ÂI╠ÂB╠ÂL╠ÂY╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠ÂL╠Âu╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âw╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Âi╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âm╠Âp╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âs╠Ây╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âr╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âb╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ây╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Âc╠Âl╠Âa╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Âv╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âg╠Âa╠Âd╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Âl╠Âm╠ ╠ÂL╠Âu╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Â.╠Â)╠Â

Back