• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank J. Wimbleton vs Deathstroke (Post-Crisis)

Does Belos have a counter for the auditor’s mind or disease manip?
For disease The Auditor would need the Primary Improbability Drive do to that, he only has The Secondary Improbability Drive in this key. Also we have only seen him use his mind manip on his own agent's so he probably wont use it on Belos.

Last edited:
For disease The Auditor would need the Primary Improbability Drive do to that, he only has The Secondary Improbability Drive in this key. Also we have only seen him use his mind manip on his own agent's so he probably wont use it on Belos.
Fair enough. I think Auditor’s go to anyway would be to create weapons to fight with, and later on absorb anyone else in the area to increase his size.

no he does not need the primary one, he can use the seconary one to do that just fine. he's never used the disease in combat though, so doesn't matter.

since this is his second key, what stops auditor from using any dissonance energy and just killing him instantly by deconstructing his matter or something?

what stops auditor from using any dissonance energy and just killing him instantly by deconstructing his matter or something?
If he does it like how jebus does it (The eye Laser thing) I think Belos would be able to teleport out of the way or maybe summon something to take the hit for him.

If he does it like how jebus does it (The eye Laser thing) I think Belos would be able to teleport out of the way or maybe summon something to take the hit for him.
What? no thats a NEXUS BOLT. dissonance energy and a Nexus Bolt are two different things. Dissonance energy is essentially madness combat's equivalent of soul energy, which the keystone fragment (the halo) uses as energy.

Phobos used it as an all direction AOE attack, which Belos cannot escape. considering he literally does not like dodging. The auditor could likely do the same.

oof, I'm going to change the Auditors opponent to someone who can put up more of a fight.

-No non-physical interaction, means no physically hurting the auditor.

-Doesn't resist any of the auditor's powers

This is basically just as bad as Belos. I think it'd be better if you switch AUDITOR with anyone else from madness combat, due to him being the only employer with a profile.

-No non-physical interaction, means no physically hurting the auditor.

-Doesn't resist any of the auditor's powers

This is basically just as bad as Belos. I think it'd be better if you switch AUDITOR with anyone else from madness combat, due to him being the only employer with a profile.
ok give me a sec to find a better match.

Tricky can't bypass Carnage's regeneration, but he can deconstruct carnage once he finds out he cant kill him traditionally.

not knowledgeable on Carnage though, so i'll wait for a marvel supporter

I'm like 99% sure deconstruction is OOC for Tricky
he could have used it, but everyone he fought as a demon would have resisted it, due to the protagonist gang getting matter/deconstruction resistance from Phobos.

assuming he was aware of that, thats probably why he never used it against anyone. if he realizes carnage is going to regenerate from everything he does, he might use it, but thats a big might.

Does Carnage have a way to directly damage the PID? Cause if not then I don’t think he can effectively kill Tricky either.

What does Deathstroke scale to? he's far stronger than batman who's 9-A+, which makes me believe he upscales up to baseline 8-C.

What does Deathstroke scale to? he's far stronger than batman who's 9-A+, which makes me believe he upscales up to baseline 8-C.
He might scale to Killer Croc getting smashed through a wall (0.57 tons) but i'm not 100 on if he scales to it or not.

assuming Deathstroke scales to .57 tons, he barely has over a .2 advantage, so negligible.

Both deathstroke and Hank have regeneration (Hank regenerates his body when being resurrected by the higher powers). i dont know if deathstroke's has a limit or can be overwhelmed, but Hank's got a solid 3-4 resurrections before he stays dead.

Back