• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 4 (Remade): Gaara vs Shinobu Kocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Due to a bunch of issues with characters getting removed and people leaving the wiki, I decided to put Kamen Rider Ixa vs Druid Monkey on hold so someone in the tournament can face Optimus Prime in Round 3 of the 8-B tournament. Round 1, Match 4 will be redone, as well as Round 2, Match 2.

Gaara (@UchihaSlayer96) vs Shinobu Kocho (@Veloxt1r0kore).

8-B keys will be used.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Swordsmith Village.

Shinobu:

Gaara: 6 (Nierre, Popted2, AnonymousBlank, Razor, JustANormalLemon, Veloxt1r0kore)

93bed0645004fdba395c90cc7388ff14.png

OIP.bdf_ZT0svyv193WfI8dynAHaEK

Last edited:
okay i just wanna say this Gaara take this
Shinobu has nothing that can bypass his sand

so yeah vote Gaara
The most vague explanation as to why a character wins I ever seen lol.

Jokes aside, can you elaborate a bit more?

Doesnt Gaara’s sand armor scale way above the 8-B for Naruto 8-Bs. Lee can do some damage to it but it was still somewhat intact after the beat down from 4th Gate Lee so I don’t really see Shinobu getting past the armor to poison him. Plus speed equalised means that his auto sand would help block her hits as well. Once her sword hits the sand, he pins with superior lifting and squishes.

Shinobu shouldn't be agile enough to dodge sand coffin? She fought a lot of demons in here life that have a lot of unussual abillyts
Yeah but Lee is far more agile and was still getting tagged by Gaara, despite his speed amps and his acrobatics. She can't even hit him with her poison cause of his sand armor and sand auto blocking

Edit: Ninja'd

Doesnt Gaara’s sand armor scale way above the 8-B for Naruto 8-Bs. Lee can do some damage to it but it was still somewhat intact after the beat down from 4th Gate Lee so I don’t really see Shinobu getting past the armor to poison him. Plus speed equalised means that his auto sand would help block her hits as well. Once her sword hits the sand, he pins with superior lifting and squishes.
Is that a vote for Gaara?

Doesn't poison get rendered useless here because shinobu's poison only works on demons or does verse equalization cover that?

I don't think verse equalization covers that. In any case I'm voting gaara for reasons above. I also think her scaling above giyuu cause of one statement is not fair, and her durability being scaled to her AP. But thats irrelevant here

Also before anyone brings up Shinobu's aura, It's pretty garbage tier, The only instance I remember where shinobu had her aura showcased was against a fodder demon and even then that said demon didn't even get paralyzed or anything, She just got scared, Gaara being cold blooded should be unfazed by that

Wish the DS supporters would actually come and give their points. This is a completely one-sided debate.

I mean I've watched DS myself, Idk what shinobu can do here though, Usually her biggest advantage is speed and poison against her opponents but both of those are useless here cause gaara ain't a demon and speed is equalized, Gaara also has better versatility. The amount of sand might just overwhelm her.

I mean I've watched DS myself, Idk what shinobu can do here though, Usually her biggest advantage is speed and poison against her opponents but both of those are useless here cause gaara ain't a demon and speed is equalized, Gaara also has better versatility. The amount of sand might just overwhelm her.
What about AP?

If she had prepare time he should be able tô make human Poison, but still

What about AP?
Doesn't really matter, Gaara's main wincon is sand coffin Which is pure LS. Gaara's justification is that he's one of the strongest participants in the chunnin exams which is kinda vague and Shinobu's justification is due to being apparently superior to giyu (although this is entirely false, Might make a crt to change this cause giyuu should shit on shinobu in physicals, cause ya know, giyu can decapitate a demon whilst shinobu can't)

Doesn't really matter, Gaara's main wincon is sand coffin Which is pure LS. Gaara's justification is that he's one of the strongest participants in the chunnin exams which is kinda vague and Shinobu's justification is due to being apparently superior to giyu (although this is entirely false, Might make a crt to change this cause giyuu should shit on shinobu in physicals, cause ya know, giyu can decapitate a demon whilst shinobu can't)
I think the other DS profiles except Tanjiro and Muzan need a overhaul/clean up so yeah, i seconded the CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back