• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 4 (Remade): Gaara vs Shinobu Kocho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the only other 8-B Sasuke is the one from the Land of Waves Arc which is literal fodder to people on Weighted Lee's Level, nevermind Gaara.
yeah but that's what were looking for, people weaker than gaara because gaara is too op for this tournament. sasuke probably loses to other people on the tournament though

Kamen rider's Class M is 25k tons, Kaneki's Class M Is 145141.33030941416 tons and Gaara's Class M is 462362.83571083872812 So neither of them are overpowering gaara in LS, Idk which version of optimus is used tho so I can't say if he can break out of sand coffin or not

Kamen rider's Class M is 25k tons, Kaneki's Class M Is 145141.33030941416 tons and Gaara's Class M is 462362.83571083872812 So neither of them are overpowering gaara in LS, Idk which version of optimus is used tho so I can't say if he can break out of sand coffin or not
Well actually for optimus prime I'm assuming I'm assuming its the 2007 DS Game key because its the only that's 8-B and has class M lifting. His Lifting is 12.5k tons which well below even kamen rider's

Its his durability thats the problem imo, Also LS kinda does matter since a fair amount of gaara's attack is just him burying his opponent in sand and crushing them
LS doesn't matter for the rules I applied. The rules said any character <82.5 tons is okay to use. Gaara exceeds that AP limit with his shields.

Doesn’t CE Sasuke have the same issues as Gaara? He is as big strong and big tough compared to the rest of the tourney like Gaara but comes with precog and good skill instead of auto defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back