• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 10: Druid Monkey vs Kirito (Aincrad)

While thorns are indeed a small threat, generally they do not make up most of the Druids Damage and can easily be avoided or blocked by Spinning Shield. Not to mention his Analytical Prediction helps out to.
In game rhe lightinig projectiles, tornados etc have greater range then the thorns, if we use that mountain feat to the torns It would also be applicable to his other attacks

In game rhe lightinig projectiles, tornados etc have greater range then the thorns, if we use that mountain feat to the torns It would also be applicable to his other attacks
Yes, but they travel a lot slower meaning Kirito can avoid them a lot easier.

The lightinig ball, he can shot lightinig bolts directly too, that are almost instant tô reach the target (probably because they move at lightning speed)
The lightning bolts would still take a while to kill Kirito especially with his healing items which would allow him to get in that effective range. Also shouldn't the lightning bolts be slower due to speed equalization or did I read the speed equalization rules wrong?

shouldn't the lightning bolts be slower due to speed equalization or did I read the speed equalization rules wrong?
Theres always that thing with speed equalization, if this would be the case the lightining ball would be a lot faster
The lightning bolts would still take a while to kill Kirito especially with his healing items which would allow him to get in that effective range
Tornados go brrrrrrrrrrr

Another thing, this takes place in the Town of Beginnings meaning Kirito has home-court advantage. Not to mention the monkeys can't see through buildings so Kirito could use that as cover/ambush spots.

Another thing, this takes place in the Town of Beginnings meaning Kirito has home-court advantage. Not to mention the monkeys can't see through buildings so Kirito could use that as cover/ambush spots.
now this is a good argument. but the monkey could just destroi dthe buildings if they were to much of a problem

I stand corrected on this but Kirito could still use them as cover as there are plenty of buildings in the town
Fair, but sinse the monkey don't need to get even close to him he would just need to destroy a part of the place around him, not the entire place
Good debating.
tks, this tournament has a lot of great debates
Thanks this is my first real debate lol. Tis fun.
You are doing great 🤝 It's good that you are liking It

The monkeys are consistently stated to study the art of friendly fire in order to prevent them from hitting each other, so it's very likely the same thing applies with the buildings.
or, ya know. game mechanics
I think a bulding couldn't learn that... (They their selfs become intangible to friendly fire, not the projectiles)

I actually really wanted Ixa vs Kirito because they’re both swordmans, Ixa armor is even based on a Templar Knight. And the fight could’ve taken place in Castle Doran which would’ve been the BEST battlefield thematically for both characters.

Also, speaking of Ixa, @JustANormalLemon, you still down to Powered Ixer vs 2675?

Back