• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Grand Finale: Solid Snake vs Kamen Rider Ixa

I don't deny that it could be useful in combat, but I can't see it as a huge wincon for Ixa. It's not as if Metal Gears haven't had attacks of a similar nature/threat level
I mean, I don't see res to electricity to 500 million volts of Electricity.

True, but I don't think it'll put him down for good either, especially given how smart Snake is, I'm favouring him finding wincons with his gear before Nago would

EDIT: To explain what I mean, both can analyze each other, but the difference is, Snake's gear is better fit against mechanical weaponry while Ixa is the most ideal against Fangires. This already makes a significant difference in terms of who has a context specific arsenal advantage

True, but I don't think it'll put him down for good either, especially given how smart Snake is, I'm favouring him finding wincons with his gear before Nago would

EDIT: To explain what I mean, both can analyze each other, but the difference is, Snake's gear is better fit against mechanical weaponry while Ixa is the most ideal against Fangires. This already makes a significant difference in terms of who has a context specific arsenal advantage
Eh, I don't think its specifically for Fangires since Diend chose he gear to analyze Kabuto even though there are so many other riders with info analysis.

Interesting, but it will heavily damage him right? Ixa can instantly analyze him which results to pulling out Ixa Knuckle and constantly shooting out waves of electricity. (Forgot to mention that Ixa Knuckle can do the 500 million thing without Broken Fang).

I can't imagine Snake's gonna let himself get hit like a deer in headlights. Given he's analyzing Ixa too, he'll be able to avoid these attacks and then put his own plans into action.

I disagree with Chariot's statements that the stuff for Ixa is "too vague", but at the same time, I can't see many options for him once EMPs come into play. Nago is more skilled than Snake based on the Fangires he could fight, but he can't fully utilize that is his own suit that even allows him to fight is gonna be taken down
I definitely doubt that, MG is nuts in skill, but it probably doesn't matter much.

Info Analysis is nothing new to Snake and he can replicate it through sheer skill. Also good luck analyzing someone invisible lol

500 million volts is like, Low 7-C bruh

also, volts are not dangerous on their own, amps are what decide if electricity is deadly.

I definitely doubt that, MG is nuts in skill, but it probably doesn't matter much.
I was more so basing my statement on the kind of opponents Nago has easily defeated despite their centuries of combat experience, but Snake definitely has far greater general intelligence and a lot more specifies he's mastered

MG has some real beasts in terms of the skill department, so Snake is far from helpless here whether you agree with how skilled Ixa should be or not

Also the camo suit went way over my head, lmao. Yeah that definitely makes it harder for the Broken Fang to help Ixa out

also, volts are not dangerous on their own, amps are what decide if electricity is deadly.
ah I see. It says equivalent to a lightning strike tho so prob 30,000 amps

Info Analysis is nothing new to Snake and he can replicate it through sheer skill. Also good luck analyzing someone invisible lol

500 million volts is like, Low 7-C bruh
Also the camo suit went way over my head, lmao. Yeah that definitely makes it harder for the Broken Fang to help Ixa out
I've responded to this earlier with my statement on the gps and optical beacon via satellite. Do you know how that works?

Just for context on David's skill, even people who're definitely worse than Snake are able to pull off nuts shit like going from never having held a sword before to duking it out with an absolute master of the blade in one hour tops (MGS2 Raiden) or learn CQC, a highly complex martial art that requires you to understand and execute many other martial arts, in a couple of hours (MGS3 Ocelot) and read enemy attacks by their muscles (Gray Fox)

Tracing beacon needs to, well, trace things. If Snake's invisible it can't really track him.

Yeah I'm leaning more in favour of David outskilling now even if he hasn't face somebody who's fought the kind of opponents Nago has. Like, that isn't much of a surprise honestly, like you said, Metal Gear has some impressive feats in that area.

If it helps, his genetical daddy has fought giant monsters before

Ixa uses a giant mech but Snake's dad has FOUGHT giant mechs

Anyhow what's the vote look like now?

The only way I see Ixa winning is if he is allowed the Arm Monster Weapons which is his optional equipment.

The only way I see Ixa winning is if he is allowed the Arm Monster Weapons which is his optional equipment.
Speaking which, Kiva vs Snake would probably be a good match. Kiva needs to save Ixa in this match like he needed to save his ass throughout the whole show.

Last edited:
And with that, the 8-B tournament has officially come to a close.

Congratulations to @Popted2 for winning this tournament!

And once again, thanks to everyone who participated in the tournament, and thanks to the people who helped the tournament run smoother for me.

7-C+ tournament will definitely be coming soon!

And with that, the 8-B tournament has officially come to a close.

Congratulations to @Popted2 for winning this tournament!

And once again, thanks to everyone who participated in the tournament, and thanks to the people who helped the tournament run smoother for me.

7-C+ tournament will definitely be coming soon!
Yay, this is the second tournament that i win, yohoo

also the matches will have to be added to their profiles

why a 7-C+? wouldn't be better a 7-C wich can partecipate the + too?

Yay, this is the second tournament that i win, yohoo

also the matches will have to be added to their profiles

why a 7-C+? wouldn't be better a 7-C wich can partecipate the + too?
I did a 7-C+ tournament so it'll be harder for people to choose a character, plus, to be a bit more creative.

Back