• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Grand Finale: Solid Snake vs Kamen Rider Ixa

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
We've finally reached the end.

After so many setbacks, so many replacements, so many hiatuses, we've finally reached the end of the 8-B tournament.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this tournament, and to everyone who helped me make the tournament move smoother. Despite the times where the tournament became a pain in the ass (ahem Optimus Prime), I had a lot of fun in this tournament. So once again, thank you. Also, 7-C+ tournament might be on the way...

Anyways, let's end this tournament.

Solid Snake (@Popted2) vs Kamen Rider Ixa (@Nicetoderp)

Burst Mode Ixa will be used.

Snake will have all weaponry (I'm adding all of them for now, as we'll likely have to remove some due to some of them being too OP for the tourney).

Speed will be equalized.

Fight will take place in Gunkanjima Island.

Weather: Overcast

images

Snake: 9 (Popted2, IxaSaga2, Armorchompy, Lonkitt, Knifeman29, MagiSinbad, Bruhtelho, Veloxt1r0kore, GlaceonGamez471)

Ixa:

kamen_rider_ixa__burst_mode_by_ooo19415_d5qbpv8-fullview.jpg

images

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Last edited:
This is it ladies and gentlemen, after a long journey we're finally here!

After witnessed what we call one of the most intense, super hype semi-finals in the century, with both combatants fully showed their instinct, heart, will, and spirit to the maximum.....now we are in GRAND FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

So Solid Snake has no eye patch?
He doesn't, no eye patch.
He has something close to one in 4, but it's not a real eye patch and he's so ******* old and withered you wouldn't be able to confuse him with Big Boss anyway at that point.

Invisibility is done via a optic camo device that uses electromagnetism that bends light making the wielder optically transparent.

Invisibility is done via a optic camo device that uses electromagnetism that bends light making the wielder optically transparent.
Gotcha

Okay, my first argument:

Snake's stealth and invisibility is might not work here. Ixa Knuckle has something called the Analyze Eye that, in addition to instantly analyze the information and weaknesses of his opponents, it can drive an optical beacon into an opponent. He uses this with the GPS Bit to know the locations of the optical beacons as if it is like a satellite.

And how's that work exactly? Could Snake not just dodge it or pull it out. Or is it like some botw shit?

Don't forget atop stealth camo he has octo camo too. And they're things he'd very much likely likely with (octo camo is basically automatic anyway).

Also, would analyze eye even work? These aren't innate abilities of snake, they're from tech, logically would he not need to analyze the tech itself to know?

Last edited:
Pulling the Ixa Knuckle might be not a good idea, Ixa LS is Class M (dunno if what i'm saying is right tho so crrect me)
Not sure who you're talking to in regards to that.
But I'll point out for reference, Snakes LS (atm anyway), is 300k tons.

And how's that work exactly? Could Snake not just dodge it or pull it out.
Not sure about this one. I'm guessing however a satellite does things (I don't know anything about this subject, I'm just relaying the info from the site)

Don't forget atop stealth camo he has octo camo too. And they're things he'd very much likely likely with (octo camo is basically automatic anyway).
Ixa has an x-ray system. He can probably see the x-ray of Snake to find him out.

Also, would analyze eye even work? These aren't innate abilities of snake, they're from tech, logically would he not need to analyze the tech itself to know?
I said opponent but the translate said target so he should be able analyze the tech.

Ixa’s LS is also 300k tons, although I do believe the LS feat was on the more causal side.
It came from a casual 10,000 tons. Ixa does scale above but idk to what extent.

I believe there is an enemies in MGS that also used X-Ray System

Ah, so both Ixa and Snake LS are matched each other? This fight becoming more close

Not sure about this one. I'm guessing however a satellite does things (I don't know anything about this subject, I'm just relaying the info from the site)
Ill look into how that shit works and come back.
Ixa has an x-ray system. He can probably see the x-ray of Snake to find him out.
Unsure how helpful that would be, Snake is not only invisible, but can't be picked up by high infrared, blends into the environment and so on, even the texture of his suit changes to match. X-Ray might work, but at the same time, I'm not sure how the X-Ray vision would interact with the invisibility. (I say this because, as Snake has all equipment, he can use both octo and stealth camo together, x-ray would work if it was just octo, but both combined might be an issue).

I said opponent but the translate said target so he should be able analyze the tech.

I don't doubt he can analyze tech, I'm asking if he looks at a foe and instantly gets info on absolutely everything they have on hand, or does he need to see the tech itself first, like if Snake has some hidden tech on him that isn't visible at a glance, would he be able to get info on that by default, or would he need to see it first at least.

Ah, so both Ixa and Snake LS are matched each other? This fight becoming more close

Snake is atm, 30x stronger with LS (300k vs 10k++) ignoring it's a bit of a sus calc but it do be like that till further notice.

Also, may as well mention this now, how does Ixa work? Does his tech, armor, etc run on electricity?

For the LS, the Ixa we’re using is actually 30x stronger than Dogga who casually lifted the 10,000 tons. So he’d actually be stronger in that category.

As for his tech...I honestly don’t know. He has access to electricity based attacks but his suit was literally made in the 1950s. Sometimes even as far back as medieval times if we go by SIC. And his suit was made to fight against demons, so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s powered by demonic energy like everyone else in the series.

Ill look into how that shit works and come back.

Unsure how helpful that would be, Snake is not only invisible, but can't be picked up by high infrared, blends into the environment and so on, even the texture of his suit changes to match. X-Ray might work, but at the same time, I'm not sure how the X-Ray vision would interact with the invisibility. (I say this because, as Snake has all equipment, he can use both octo and stealth camo together, x-ray would work if it was just octo, but both combined might be an issue).
I don't think x-ray and infrared is the same thing but I could be wrong. X-Ray can prob look at Snake's skeleton since it can see through walls too.

I don't doubt he can analyze tech, I'm asking if he looks at a foe and instantly gets info on absolutely everything they have on hand, or does he need to see the tech itself first, like if Snake has some hidden tech on him that isn't visible at a glance, would he be able to get info on that by default, or would he need to see it first at least.
I'm guessing its based on sight so whatever Ixa can see, he can analyze.

Snake is atm, 30x stronger with LS (300k vs 10k++) ignoring it's a bit of a sus calc but it do be like that till further notice.
Math checks out

Also, may as well mention this now, how does Ixa work? Does his tech, armor, etc run on electricity?
I think electromagnetism, mechincal, electricity, and some supernatural?? I really don't fully know.

I don't think x-ray and infrared is the same thing but I could be wrong. X-Ray can prob look at Snake's skeleton since it can see through walls too.

I'm saying in general, that the infrared and texture camo can be used atop of the invisibility camo, how does the x-ray vision work? Depending how, stealth camo using electromagnetic waves and bending of light and stuff might be able to bypass that anyhow (Assuming Snake being invisible already doesn't **** with it given he can see through Snake anyway).

I'm guessing its based on sight so whatever Ixa can see, he can analyze.

Might be an issue, some of Snake's tech isn't just hanging off him, some stuff is tho so that might help, but other stuff isn't, though coupled with invisibility camo that might complicate things as the camo works on what Snake has too.

I think electromagnetism, mechincal, electricity, and some supernatural?? I really don't fully know.

Two of those are extremely bad for Ixa, can you confirm the electromagnetism and electrical stuff in particular?

For the LS, the Ixa we’re using is actually 30x stronger than Dogga who casually lifted the 10,000 tons. So he’d actually be stronger in that category.

As for his tech...I honestly don’t know. He has access to electricity based attacks but his suit was literally made in the 1950s. Sometimes even as far back as medieval times if we go by SIC. And his suit was made to fight against demons, so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s powered by demonic energy like everyone else in the series.
Citation needed, that isn't on the profile. Also it's important to note that LS=/=AP/SS if that's what that statement, if it exists, is talking about.

Vague, need more details then that.

Back