• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament: Hank J. Wimbleton vs Eri Nakamura

by the way why did we gave her the zombies? Hank has already the ap disadvantage, why wouldn't be good by herself?
Will begin to write the argument for Eri but first I think that to make things more fair is better if the initial distance is at least 20-30 meters, that or give her at least 5-10 of her undeads (personally would like if she have undeads since that way she can show more of her strength but well)

Yeah I'm not really, just basic stuff.

so sorry to inform you that, since the Undeads could give Eri too advantages, Farer decided to remove them
I mean, so far you were the only one who said to removed them, and while having them give more chances to Eri (since they let her show her actual strength) Hank still isn't easy to defeat and have his own advantages, he is accustomed to fight while outnumbered, is accustomed to fight against people with more AP, have the skill advantage, have the range advantage, reaction amps that let him see things in slow motion and at least 4 revives based in the things mentioned before, he definitely have his strong things that can give him the win over Eri even with her undeads so I really don't see why would be that unfair if she have them.

Other participants also have their ways to deal with them, Azula via turning them in ashes with fire, Shiranou destroying them with her attacks and potentially rewriting them with Real Eater, Rai straight up ignoring them with teleportations, Albedo throwing them super far with his aliens of destroying them, and probably more things the participants could do to counter them so isn't like she is unbeatable or unfairly op.

is accustomed to fight against people with more AP
(this doesn't apply to mag hank, as he's basically the god tier in the verse as a mag)
Other participants also have their ways to deal with them, Azula via turning them in ashes with fire, Shiranou destroying them with her attacks and potentially rewriting them with Real Eater, Rai straight up ignoring them with teleportations, Albedo throwing them super far with his aliens of destroying them, and probably more things the participants could do to counter them so isn't like she is unbeatable or unfairly op.
Yeah, but Hank isn't haxed. those characters are. for this match, she doesn't get undead as she's fighting a low haxed character. i kind of underestimated how haxed Eri was compared to Hank.

(this doesn't apply to mag hank, as he's basically the god tier in the verse as a mag)

Yeah, but Hank isn't haxed. those characters are. for this match, she doesn't get undead as she's fighting a low haxed character. i kind of underestimated how haxed Eri was compared to Hank.
Ok, then ignore the more AP part, not like the difference was actually that big but well. The rest of the points still stand though, also say that 4 revives and slow mation reaction amp isn't haxed is quite untrue since both things are quite strong, specially together.

At the very least if you really want to remove the undead then make the starting distance 30-40 meters.

Ok, then ignore the more AP part, not like the difference was actually that big but well. The rest of the points still stand though, also say that 4 revives and slow mation reaction amp isn't haxed is quite untrue since both things are quite strong, specially together.
Ah yes, that will help him against instant layered mind hax and several other haxes from her WALL of haxes compared to his.
At the very least if you really want to remove the undead then make the starting distance 30-40 meters.
And then the exact same thing happens as before? instant layered mind hax gg?

I mean, or she have someone to defend her or she at least have some distance to cast spells, otherwise she is just physically stomped. If you want a fair match is distance or undeads, if you just want that Hank win then neither of them.

I mean, or she have someone to defend her or she at least have some distance to cast spells
Why does she need any distance? the only way range would be an issue is if i slapped Hank and Eri at the very least 5 meters apart as Hank could get across that distance and punch them.

her magic literally requires her to just say a word. and hank doesn't resist ANY OF IT. I've changed the distance to 20 meters, but am willing to change it again if the fact she basically has instant mind hax gets too much.

she could probably pull off the mind hax with 10 meters, but it's been changed.

The problem is more so the fire spells, the only way she can do damage, which need a short chant which would let Hank freely advance some meters or directly close the gap with each fire spell (on top of consider that he actually can attack with his weapons while closing the distance which would distract Eri and make harder for her to fire a intermediate level spell), the only really saving grace is that she could use basic spells like fire ball which would need just to say the name spell and shoot around a dozen of fireballs but in exchange of cast more quickly the power would be weaker (still 8-B but below 19 tons).

Considering Hank possibly skill and reaction speed amps he shouldn't have problems dodging the fire balls while closing the distance and attacking at the same time, so if Eri want to hit him she will need to use dark spells to stop his moves, spells like Degenerate Consciousness, Wicked Wrap or Crazy Moon, in case she hit with the fire balls the heat could finish Hank but he would revive surprising Eri and making a gap to counterattack and close the distance, if she survive that then she would need to repeat the above process other 3 times until Hank don't have more revives.

It's much harder than if she had her undeads but at least is still somehow possible that she pull a win with tens of meters as initial distance.

Why does the fire spells matter if she has like mindhax and shit?

Why does the fire spells matter if she has like mindhax and shit?
Because she can't do damage with them, they just incap for some seconds at most and because her mindhax don't include things like brainwashing or mind control, those things are hard to pull with intelligent beings (literally is needed an entire die to brainwash a human) and by this point she still don't reach the point of do them in a combat.

In other words, without fire spells she can just incap some seconds.

Well, she technically can use shadows to attack but literally have never show to do so despite be able, in general the shadow ability of dark magic have be used an amount of times that can be counted with one hand across more than 430 wn chapters and 16 ln vols.

Wait so is the mindhax just a glorified stun and that's it?

Wait so is the mindhax just a glorified stun and that's it?
Basically, you can check the descriptions in the profile or the scans I posted, everything last seconds. Is in next key when she become an Apostle that she have combat applicable mind control and soul hax that work as mind control.

Dark magic is mainly a debuffer element and the only possible offensive potential of her class come from undeads (and the shadow thing but as I said is something less uncertain).

Holy **** Hank is still 8-B? What?

I need to talk to Abstractions, I thought we debunked the nonsense of that calc a long time ago.

that only applies to the high 8-C end the 8-C end is fine on its own, don't worry they're not going back to 9-A anytime soon.
ah, alright, thought the 8-C part was gonna go.

then I'll just do an 8-C tournament next, even though I planned on doing a 9-C horror tournament

Back