• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I don't see how. Fury is over halfway into the tier, meaning Xenomorph, at max, can only have a 2x AP advantage, which isn't that much.

She normally starts with her whip, using its range to abuse her enemies. And pretty quickly uses her other stuff depending on the situation.

Though I'll be back to make an argument later.

Fury has the advantage of superior versatility and AP gap isn't even 2x. The alien's best moves are all melee with the odd projectile which is relatively easily dodged, plus the fact that Fury's own methods of combat are more likely to just outright clusterfuck.

To be clear: Xenoorph's acid manip + corrosion stuff is its blood. Telepathy doesn't seem to be combat applicable. This gives him weapons on his body (not a huge advantage) and some amount of energy projection to Fury's rather huge list.

I dunno how skilled MK Alien is supposed to be but Fury ain't half bad herself

I vote Fury for now even if her game was dull and boring as all hell

Huh, I guess Bambu beat me to it. It is a bit hard to tell how skilled Fury is. Given lore, and who she fights, and how she's supposed to stack up to the other horsemen.

But yeah. In general, Fury's versatility should give her a pretty clear win. 2x AP advantage isn't really going to be doing much when she'll be switching between four different abilities, and beating him down with each of them.

Don't hate on her game though, I actually enjoyed it, but the last boss was a let down

@Litentric it was bad and Darksiders 2 was bad, 1 was acceptable

Voting Fury since she seems to be a lot more versatile and her flight renders the Xeno at a big disadvantage

Fury: 7 (Bambu, Litentric, LSir, Ricsi, Sheev, Iapitus, Nico)

Next round will be up soon, then I sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back