• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't think Snake can keep up with Kary's hax here; so Kary FRA.

Snake's invisibility works on other forms of vision like thermal, radar, electromagnetic fields, etc. He also resists telepathy so telepathic/ESP sensing probably wouldn't work on him either. I sort of doubt Kary could get past that.

Kary doing something as obvious as throwing a whole building would give Snake a lot of time to react and move out of the way.

Don't get me wrong, Kary still probably wins this via outlasting Snake, just that Snake's stealth is in no way negated by Kary.

Not if she also spawns a bunch of stone walls around the area, like she did do one time where she tried to throw a building at the cyborg duo.

I don't think those zombies have alternative sights or whatever. Probably just smell or something.

I'm pretty sure Snake works around enhanced smell, if dogs were ever a thing in the games.

I'm pretty sure some quickly deployed explosives could take out walls she erects, although that would give him significantly less time to move out of the way, I guess.

also are you voting Wok

Jeez that was quick. Kary FRA. No further comment.

Yeah I'll vote her

Kary: 8 (DontTalkDT, Firephoenix, Gyro, Genericstickman, DarkDragonMedeus, PixelKirby, Velox, Wokistan)

ZA GRAÇU

Firephoenixearl said:
Do we even need grace for this? I mean...if we keep on with graces for every match the 8-B brackets will go on for like a month.
Grace is for the match being added; I usually post the next round as soon as I can if it isn't controversial.

I was just asleep when the last round hit grace.

Firephoenixearl said:
Lol. Will the 4th match happen? Since Antoni has his problems and all.
I'll just skip to the 5th round, and get back to the 4th when Anton is good. I can technically postpone that round until we finish up to 15 rounds.

So was there ever a counter against Snake's stealth? That's very in character and something that he can reliably do since he's 50 meters away.

Nico-v11 said:
So was there ever a counter against Snake's stealth? That's very in character and something that he can reliably do since he's 50 meters away.
That buys him time, but I don't see how he would use it to win.

If he performs the chain of full power attacks he needs to damage her with her shield he would reveal his position.

I mean he can completely act while still invisible so all he needs to do is get right in front of her and take her out through tons of different methods. Nothing is saying he can't do that nor is there anything stopping him from sticking C4 on her either.

Nico-v11 said:
Nothing is saying he can't do that nor is there anything stopping him from sticking C4 on her either.
Her forcefield is something stopping that.

She also just sorta flies in the air. He can't really get up there without doing something she can notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back