• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament Round 1, Match 1 (Pikachu VS Blade Wolf)

We're not pausing an entire tournament for you, Weekly. We can redo this match after the revisions are done, like we do every other time this happens.
Eh? Not sure what you mean, this has happened dozens of times before, tournaments get put on hold all the time for stuff like this

Mkay, close this and i'll make a crt to fix the proifile and we can reopen this when its fixed
i mean, its not like instinctive reaction stops multiple attacks from happening that Marill needs to dodge completely, to which Blade Wolf can just spin like a makeshift bayblade to stall any escapes. also I don't think Marill can keep Instictive reaction up forever, and when its down Blade Wolf has a pretty ridiculous skill advantage.
Instinctive reactions via its Critical Dodger and Quick Dodger abilities
see above.

i mean, its not like instinctive reaction stops multiple attacks from happening that Marill needs to dodge completely, to which Blade Wolf can just spin like a makeshift bayblade to stall any escapes. also I don't think Marill can keep Instictive reaction up forever, and when its down Blade Wolf has a pretty ridiculous skill advantage.
Thats...literally what its ability does, it maks it untouchable by attacks that would oneshot it, and it has stuff that passively deflects melee attacks as well

Thats...literally what its ability does, it maks it untouchable by attacks that would oneshot it, and it has stuff that passively deflects melee attacks as well
and this can be kept up forever? there are a lot of melee fighters in the tournament Weekly, this is pretty much a case to remove Marill from the tournament because it stomps every melee in the tournament, which there are like 12.

and this can be kept up forever? there are a lot of melee fighters in the tournament Weekly, this is pretty much a case to remove Marill from the tournament because it stomps every melee in the tournament, which there are like 12.
Yes, its passive

Just a heads up, if you go ahead with the CRT, I'm not going to halt the tournament. I'm just gonna kick the character that is in the CRT out of tourney.

In that case, I may just suggest another Homestuck character... although, I'd have to find one that can have a fair fight against Blade Wolf.

Can I just have a chance to switch to another Pokemon then?

I'll just choose Pikachu just in case you do the CRT

Actually Blade Wolf will send Pikachu's remains to Ratatouille to be made into an entrée

Last edited:
Are you sure its a good idea to have blade wolf fight a pokemon that in-canon fries machines on contact?

...Don't EMPs... fry electronics via electricity?
More like electricity and magnetism, the former of which cyborgs of comparable to Blade Wolf in tech shrug off electricity and even use it so yeh, though there is more focus on the ladder

Last edited:
I really wouldn't underestimate MGR:R in tech, also I think Raiden uses electromagnetism grenades, which are what EMPs are.

Now that that swap is done, has Blade Wolf dealt with things faster than it before? Because Pikachu can use Agility to boost its speed by double, then triple, and finally up to quadruple its original speed if used 3 times

Now that that swap is done, has Blade Wolf dealt with things faster than it before? Because Pikachu can use Agility to boost its speed by double, then triple, and finally up to quadruple its original speed if used 3 times
In terms of attack speed, yes Blade Wolf has been able to keep up with Raiden in the speed department, who has a 2x attack and reaction speed amp in Blade Mode. otherwise, No Blade Wolf has not dealt with someone 4 times faster then it.

Back