• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 10: Feng (Undead Unluck) vs Ironbreaker Bardin

ALTERNATE TITLE: TBA

Summary would be added later

• Ironbreaker Barkin is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Hokkaido Forest
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Ironbreaker: 0
  • The Fang: 0

IMAGE WOULD BE ADDED LATER

Feng definitely has the losing side here, he pretty much haxless besides some fire manip and soul manip that hasn't been delved into. What ironbreakers win con here?

Depending on his weapons, he has some really potent fire manip with drakefire, which is pretty much hot enough to melt heavy metal armor, his guns and melee weapons, so nothing really special except for the drakefire which is absurdly and chemically hot. The real problem is how tanky he is with his damage reduction talents because Ironbreakers are absurdly hard to kill, even against comparably potent characters

Not that I have no confidence in the fact that Bardin could still beat that but if they're 1000 tons, shouldn't they be low 7-C and also not in this tournament

Then... we aren't gonna use it...
What? I'm saying the guys ap is far above 250 tnt. that's all and looking at what iron breaker scales to, its gonna be hard to kill Feng off ap alone.

Feng > developed Andy and Shen > Andy > 262 tons of tnt (iron breaker) > 250 tons of tnt

What? I'm saying the guys ap is far above 250 tnt. that's all and looking at what iron breaker scales to, its gonna be hard to kill Feng off ap alone.

Feng > developed Andy and Shen > Andy > 250 tons of tnt
...heh. that's not a big upscale. What stops Bardin from BONKIN him in the head repeatedly?

If we don't use the multiplier then don't mention it, so there is no 4x upscale.
Bruh what is your issue? It is not actually a 4x difference, it's just a massive difference in power to the point attacks on the level of 250 tnt just isn't enough to kill Feng at all. Do I need to start pulling up scans to make you see what I mean?

Bruh what is your issue? It is not actually a 4x difference, it's just a massive difference in power to the point attacks on the level of 250 tnt just isn't enough to kill Feng at all. Do I need to start pulling up scans to make you see what I mean?
Then don't mention a 4x upscale. At all. And I think my character removal senses are tingling, if someone needs to be over the Ap limit to reliably kill Feng, then why should he stay?(not saying Bardin wouldn't win still, he would, he outskills HARD)

Then don't mention a 4x upscale. At all. And I think my character removal senses are tingling, if someone needs to be over the Ap limit to reliably kill Feng, then why should he stay?(not saying Bardin wouldn't win still, he would, he outskills HARD)
Bro... the number 4 is arbitrary asf, why are you so focused on it? And Spinor didn't know about the scaling chain I'm guessing so if Feng needs to be removed due to ap alone then I guess do it, looking at the cap on ap vel already allows a lot 5x difference in ap lol and says this
  1. AP Limit: From above 100+ Tons to at least 500 Tons
Feng is definitely sitting around there or above it.

Bro... the number 4 is arbitrary asf, why are you so focused on it? And Spinor didn't know about the scaling chain I'm guessing so if Feng needs to be removed due to ap alone then I guess do it, looking at the cap on ap vel already allows a lot 5x difference in ap lol and says this
  1. AP Limit: From above 100+ Tons to at least 500 Tons
Feng is definitely sitting around there or above it.
Because your mentioning it despite it being "arbitrary" as a reason for him being unkillable

Unfortunately for Feng, scaling doesn't work that way. He upscales an unknown amount of 250 tons, no if ands or buts about that, even if he had a 40+ character scaling chain he'd still not cross over into the + range.

Right, even Arkenis admit that Feng lose here so this is a decisive win for Bardin
One (or two if Arkenis voted) for Bardin

This match has one problem

If Feng is 8-A+ how the **** he is 250 tons?

8-A ranges from 100 tons to 1000 tons, him being 8-A+ means he is at minimun 550 tons,

Fix the page, explain this or disqualify him, because it makes no sense, and he has "higher" attacks as well, the dwarf wins in skill regardless but I had to clarify that

Hey Arkenis why Feng is 8-A+ ?
the calc everyone scales to in the verse is above baseline mcb, and he's able to one shot Andy who scales above it, and that same Andy scales above his past self who would get one shot by Victor who he can now harm. Feng also just has ways of increasing his ap.

the calc everyone scales to in the verse is above baseline mcb, and he's able to one shot Andy who scales above it, and that same Andy scales above his past self who would get one shot by Victor who he can now harm. Feng also just has ways of increasing his ap.
okay now vote

This match has one problem

If Feng is 8-A+ how the **** he is 250 tons?

8-A ranges from 100 tons to 1000 tons, him being 8-A+ means he is at minimun 550 tons,

Fix the page, explain this or disqualify him, because it makes no sense, and he has "higher" attacks as well, the dwarf wins in skill regardless but I had to clarify that
He scales largely above the 250t lol.

okay now vote
Not voting in a very clearly unfair match.

Do we give the rating of + to large scaling chains? Because I can´t remember other examples and this tournament has characters with even largers scaling chains and they still are "8-A"
From what I know a one shot usually is a 2 to 3x difference which is what I'm going off of. I've also seen people argue that someone can one shot someone who scales to a calc and any calc that's close to that would scale below the person. So Feng would always be above 250t and anything near that would be unable to hurt him which is where Iron scales at being 260t iirc.

From what I know a one shot usually is a 2 to 3x difference which is what I'm going off of. I've also seen people argue that someone can one shot someone who scales to a calc and any calc that's close to that would scale below the person. So Feng would always be above 250t and anything near that would be unable to hurt him which is where Iron scales at being 260t iirc.
The dwarf has higher potency with a technique but I don´t know about either character, I only saw something strange and I want a clarification

For now, I vote Baldin but I don´t want this to be added

Back