• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 5: Ryouna vs Markus Kruber

TITLE: DANCE UNTIL OUR LAST BLOOD

Never seen a Balerina Dancer, gunslinger, and shinobi, combined into one of hella fighter? Well now you'll see in this battle
The shinobi who was from the same academy as another shinobi who fought the Sekiro in different match
The eccentrict dancer against the best soldier of Warhammer Fantasy, together they'll "dance" together to death in this floor of dance club
They are sure can kill each other in a dance....and know to kill the dance floor, now we're go to the fight!

• Foot Soldier Markus Kruber is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Space Ibiza
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Ryouna: 0
  • Markus Kruber: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Ryouna.%28Senran.Kagura%29.600.2197499.jpg

Last edited:
So anything stopping Kruber from outskilling and winning that way? His charge can facetank her bullets to clear some distance and the rest is just a likely thrashing in CQC or something along those lines

Voting Ryouna out of pure bias based on her looks
From the nomination thread, I think Ryouna is nearly twice as strong? That would be a solid advantage. Judging from her page she is an expert fighter as well.
What does Kruber have in showings that lets him outskill?

Btw. OP says Foot Soldier Markus is used. Is that the Foot Knight key?

Voting Ryouna out of pure bias based on her looks
From the nomination thread, I think Ryouna is nearly twice as strong? That would be a solid advantage. Judging from her page she is an expert fighter as well.
What does Kruber have in showings that lets him outskill?

Btw. OP says Foot Soldier Markus is used. Is that the Foot Knight key?
Yeah a 2x AP advantage is all the fun and the fair...

Well, Kruber has a record of scaling to folks who can solo armies without even being touched and similarly ridiculous experience and skill feats, keep in mind that is low-tier skill in Warhammer Fantasy which Kruber in this key is in that range

Yeah, I was an idjit when I submitted him and forgot the key's name, before you have an issue about Invulnerability, Kruber needs to actively charge in I think a straight line (@Naitodesu is better to ask about this) with a CD to activate it, a useful tool for closing the distance and the main reason I chose this key of him; he's not too overwhelming like GK Kruber but he's not hopeless against the range spam that'd be his main issue in the tourney

Well, Kruber has a record of scaling to folks who can solo armies without even being touched and similarly ridiculous experience and skill feats, keep in mind that is low-tier skill in Warhammer Fantasy which Kruber in this key is in that range
And how much stronger than the basic army soldier was the person? Abilities and stats can relativise soloing an army a lot.

And how much stronger than the basic army soldier was the person? Abilities and stats can relativise soloing an army a lot.
Depends on the race, humans for instance are usually 9-B, but their soldiers can go up to High 8-C and 8-A, as for the Chaos Champions who performed the feat of just making a river of blood with how many they killed to the point Khorne was like "I'm a big fan" and literally made the river permanent... Chaos champs are indeed higher-end soldiers but the mere fact they can do these things as High 8-Cs or 8-As shows that it's a case of "they're insanely skilled" and not "oh they just AP stomped them".

Depends on the race, humans for instance are usually 9-B, but their soldiers can go up to High 8-C and 8-A, as for the Chaos Champions who performed the feat of just making a river of blood with how many they killed to the point Khorne was like "I'm a big fan" and literally made the river permanent... Chaos champs are indeed higher-end soldiers but the mere fact they can do these things as High 8-Cs or 8-As shows that it's a case of "they're insanely skilled" and not "oh they just AP stomped them".
Ehhhh... I don't really understand. Who was fighting which army here? Chaos Champs fighting human soldiers?
And they were stronger from being "higher-end soldiers" but it's still just skill for some reason?

Ehhhh... I don't really understand. Who was fighting which army here? Chaos Champs fighting human soldiers?
And they were stronger from being "higher-end soldiers" but it's still just skill for some reason?
Because every army even remotely worth its salt has flat 8-As in the mix, and High 8-Cs, and more 8-As. Chaos Champions are High 8-C possibly 8-A. And actually, I don't even need to argue if there were a lot of 8-As or not, cause giant monsters and Djinn are flat 8-A and were in the mix. This was done with 100 Khorne Warriors, which, even giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming these were all 8-A Champs, is still a ridiculous feat, and this is the low-tier skill in Warhammer Fantasy. Which Kruber and the rest of U5 scale to.

Because every army even remotely worth its salt has flat 8-As in the mix, and High 8-Cs, and more 8-As. Chaos Champions are High 8-C possibly 8-A. And actually, I don't even need to argue if there were a lot of 8-As or not, cause giant monsters and Djinn are flat 8-A and were in the mix. This was done with 100 Khorne Warriors, which, even giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming these were all 8-A Champs, is still a ridiculous feat, and this is the low-tier skill in Warhammer Fantasy. Which Kruber and the rest of U5 scale to.
So it was 8-A's stomping an army that contained a few other 8-As? But not the whole army was 8-A? Were they on the same power level of 8-A? (You know, since in-universe same tier can have huge power differences still)
Were abilities important? Do we know any details of the fight or was it just said that they somehow defeated the army?

So it was 8-A's stomping an army that contained a few other 8-As? But not the whole army was 8-A? Were they on the same power level of 8-A? (You know, since in-universe same tier can have huge power differences still)
Were abilities important? Do we know any details of the fight or was it just said that they somehow defeated the army?
Not just a few other 8-As, we're talking enough 8-As to overwhelm your average IRL army with numbers alone, and in case you didn't realize, chaos champions(benefit of the doubt again) are not very high on the 8-A scale, if there was any difference in AP, the giant monsters and Djinn would have the advantage.

Abilities
Khorne Warriors
Uhh, houston? They don't have any abilities. Hax? Range? Throw that out the window and right into the dumpster then set the dumpster on fire, cause Khorne ain't gonna allow it.

Just to clarify some things from what Reaper is talking about, these were explicitly just an army of 80 Khornate warriors (it's not actually specified if they were champions or not), fighting across the countless kingdoms of Araby in a desert so vast and inhospitable that it's literally only other populace is undead, and the Khornate force of just 80 warriors, fought undefeated against literally countless armies from Araby that it's described as a persistent ocean of bodies being sent towards, Araby's forces consist of humans, Djinn, monsters, and slaves and mercenaries from other nations from across the world, Araby itself actually has one of the strongest human military forces just because of it's composition alone (shown during the Endtimes where they actually held off multiple clans of Skaven working together which is insane) This would literally be several armies numbering in the hundreds of thousands each, with countless tens of thousands of monsters and djinn and other comparable humans, elves, etc, with some of those beings being able to live thousands of years like Djinn and Elves, against 80 khornate warriors, who killed so many they formed a literal flowing river of blood that washed away the bodies of the deceased and stretched on for miles over the course of days if not weeks as Araby threw EVERYTHING they had at this small force, before FINALLY they were able to completely kill all of the khornate warriors. Kruber scales above all of this, as he can take on Chaos warriors and chaos champions no problem, even taking on multiple at a time and has even slain chaos lords, who scale way above chaos warriors and champions, this is all tacked on as well that Kruber and the U5 are soloing entire armies per mission that are mostly made up of comparable enemies.

Ah ha. Might comment on that further if it becomes relevant in later matches.
For now I'm waiting for Ryouna supporters to see their argument.

Well, if nobody has arguments for Ryona I will say Markus FRA.

nah don't worry about it, i can confirm that Ryona just ain't got the skills to deal with Kruber and just loses

Back