• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was making an analysis until I noticed EE, BFR, and Status Effect Inducement.

Could someone explain?

If EE is restricted/not that strong, then I'll continue with my analysis.

AP: Fallen Elf Generals by a very large margin. They have much higher AP and amp on top of that.

Speed: Fallen Elf Generals via amp.

Range: Fallen Elf Generals via sword skills.

Lifting Strength: Fallen Elf Generals by a large margin. Fallen Elf Generals can easily pin down or take any weapons Lilith tries to pull out.

Stamina: Hard to tell.

Intelligence: Unknown, likely Fallen Elf Generals in battle experience, given they are above thousands of trained elven soldiers.

Sound Manipulation is resisted by FEG, alongside paralyzation (They resist stunning, petrification, and immobilization). BFR is restricted. Cloning and EE is really Lilith's only option. Fallen Elf Generals outclass in basically everything.

Honestly, if EE either isn't used in character or spammed, FEG take this low-diff. If it is powerful and used in-character, then Lilith needs to be DQ'd.

I vote Fallen Elf Generals.

Eh, Int isn't quite on point. They're not above thousands of Soldiers in skill, they're just based on sheer AP. Especially considering they could only take on a thousands strong army via the keys, which, also, are going to be upgraded to likely Low 7-B

Either way yeah they basically oneshot what with the sheer gap

It said Unknown on the profile so that's more of an iffy point. But they certainly aren't unskilled, either, and neither really have a ton of Intelligence feats on the profiles.

So yea this seems extremely clear-cut.

? Technically, it's not a given that ">>>367 Tons" is better than ">391 Tons", but even saying they can hang the FEG have Stat Amp to even the odds... at the same time, I think a "likely far higher" is implicit in Lilith's whole "This is a work in progress, Lilith is likely much more powerful" spiel at the bottom?

FEG+ More skilled, by virtue of having a value for it

FEG+(+?) There are two of them.

FEG+ Better speed via Amplification.

FEG+ Probably better Stamina? It's listed as Unknown, but to my understanding SAO characters just kind of near-no sell pain altogether, so that beats an undefined "High".

FEG+ Better physical strength, not much more to be said here.

FEG+ Better... range? With Sword Skills? I don't know the context given that there's no listed powers on their page for attacking people at range with, unless it's just hitting the environment really hard and causing it to crack or blow around, in which case their ranged attacks are pretty weak comparatively. I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

L+ Probably smarter

L+ Creating "decoys" of herself ad nauseam sounds like a pretty nifty way to turn the tables as it regards the numbers disadvantage. I almost gave the match to her just on the basis of this alone, but since it's an "exact" replica I think that would just give her more enemies to fight (i.e. there would just be multiple of each FEG running amuk)

L+ Illusions aren't something that FEG seem to have a defined answer for

L+ "Reality Warping"

L+(++?) Can just Thanos her enemies, apparently, if they get within range, and the FEG sound like they'd close to melee in-character from what I can see

So uh,

What I'd like to know is if there's any details regarding how Existence Erasure and such works? Like, how fast? How combat applicable? Is it literally just she blinks and someone within a hundred feet disappears? If so, any attempt to close the distance would just result in a Thanos happening, as would focusing their attentions on an illusion. If there's restrictions on it, how's the apparently no-combat-skills-of-note Lilith not getting cut in half? These questions seem relevant here to how this goes.

Fallen Elf Generals can easily stomp several people not even 1.5 times weaker then someone Lilith is stronger then so I dunno

Sonic Leap can travel up to 8 KM, otherwise melee skills usually just go to a few meters

If her EE and Reality Warping is anything potent, at all, she's getting DQ'd.

I'd say much, much above 367 is better than above 391, and amp makes that gap all the more bigger.

Duplication probably needs more detail, but chances are the elf generals just one or two-shot the duplicates with their sharp weaponry.

EE is literally all that can save her and it's kinda unfair to have.

...to be completely honest, I'm not sure why we put someone with such an undefined/incomplete powerset in a tourney setting like this, since there's no feats or elaborations to go on or anything

Might as well just say "Character X, implied pretty heavily to be the avatar of an all powerful god whose only ever seen like this, except not that and she has no showings because what few defined abilities she has aren't allowed."

If anything I'd ask she get DQ'd from the tourney for now since it's rather explicitly a Work In Progress regardless, and half of her entire powers list was deemed Illegal (Note the "unknown" for all of the Personal Info.) Would save a lot of headache just in general.

If EE does nothing/doesn't exist, I don't exactly see what her win-con is supposed to be aside from punching them

My main question is

What kind of iron wall gets 391 Tons for destroying

1) Context behind decoys and EE:

JOANNE: "..If we are gone for too long, won't the gods who are watching over PENALIA take notice?"

LILITH: "I left identical decoys in your place, I even left a decoy for this entire room. I wanted to be on the safe side this time."

JOANNE: "Decoys?"

LILITH: "Yes…they're absolutely perfect clones of all of you along with a lesser clone of myself. They themselves don't even realize that they are clones. All of your theo├║s, and even your gifts, were copied perfectly….Even your very soul was copied."

KAYLEE begins trembling with worry.

LILITH: "Ah! Don't worry about that!! I'll just erase them when we're done here."

2) Lilith is getting an upgrade of several tiers after the new chapter of Ashton is released. Along with several abilities (And the Accelerated Development/Reactive Evolution for her gift abilities that I forgot to add before.)

Regardless, she's getting upgraded later. Whether or not she can stay in the tourney until the upgrades go through is up to you guys.

3)

"My main question is

What kind of iron wall gets 391 Tons for destroying it?"

A really thick one getting vaporized via one punch.

How thick, how tall, how wide, h

Also they're probably going to get absolutely mauled by the commanders here so upgrades or not they're probably out of the tourney

Out of the forest ground in front of RIVER; a 15 ft. tall, 15 ft. wide, and 10 ft. thick wall of iron emerges.

Thing is, Lily hasn't actually fought anyone yet. She's kinda just stomped the Ashton Champions and helped them become stronger in order for them to help her fight against Athena once they reach at least Seraph rank (A step below the gods).

Hmm

That's 4.572×4.572×3.048 meters, which is a volume of 63.712904832 meters cubed

Iron is 7,874 KG/M^3, making the mass 501675.412647168 Kilograms

To vaporize something, it's mass times heat capacity times boiling point times latent heat of Vaporization

In this case, 460, 2861 and 6213627

So 501675.412647168×460×2861×6213627 is...

4102453671700284913.84367616 Joules, 980.50995977540 Megatons, I probably forgot something important I don't usually mess with these sorts of feats level

Anyways can you all just vote for the Generals so we can yeet to round 9 while perp schools me

(501675.4126 kg * 460 J/Kg*K * [2861 - 23] 2838 ΔT) + (501675.4126 kg * (247112.54 from Fusion + 6213627 from Vaporization)) = 3.89612e+12 Joules, or 931.195 Tons of TNT. ...or, still within 8-A...

Oh.

(Changing profiles mid-match DQ's you anyhow, at least when it's not something minor like a typo, etc., so I'd still just cancel this match altogether tbh)

welp this is the second time this happens in the tourney.

Either way, i can see the generals winning due to aforementioned reasons, or Lilith gets DQ'd.

so uh

Should I just make the next thread then

Back