• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
What do I even put that under though

Tornadoes definitely are wanked but Iris has other 8-A reasoning so it's fine.

Iris obviously has a big weakness here in being a glass cannon and also being super physically infirm, and the elves are stronger than her best anyways. But she does have multiple lives.

I guess I'd lean towards the elves; while Iris is a slippery opponent, without her nastiest spells (given that she's in-character), she'll have to rely on sheer power, which has its toll on her health, and the elves can take her strongest spells anyways; it'd take a lot to kill them, especially with their Type 2 Immortality.

Coupled with Sword Skill amping, yeah, I can see that.

I'll be counting it up

There's also two of them, which won't help.

In-character, Iris isn't gonna use her nasty nasty hax unless she gets really, really pushed but hax is restricted anyways

Smashtwig said:
Iris will be against the wall though. So Iris will use her Hax. So her FRA
I'm afraid either the elfs are going to go all out before she realizes she is in serious trouble or she will refuse to use that entirely. If she uses it, it will be too late. That's what i see, at least.

Not to mention a few curses are basically useless due to how NPCs are

I mean, she does have multiple lives, so unless this is going until the first kill she does have multiple shots at this.

Yeah

You're sticking to the Elves winning most senarios though, right?

Right

We'll, it'll be addable in 5 hours, and... We'll have to hiatus the tourney so Usernown can make his 8-A.

It's not decisive, so it won't increase speed.

>realizes Iris' profile is locked

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back