• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Berserk 2: Electric Boogaloo

Blogs aren't working for me for some reason, so I figured,I may as well post this on Content Revision. The calcs below all involve Zodd and are based on kinetic energy, since it's such a simple thing to calc even I couldn't screw it up.

Now, for the calc

According to this, Zodd weighs 1,001 kg. And according to his page here, he has Hypersonic movement speed, Mach 6.44 to be exact.

Kinetic energy formula is: KE = 0.5 × mv^2

Using Google calculator, I converted Mach to m/s, and got a result of 2208.92 m/s.

0.5 × (1001 × 2208.92)^2 = 2444545550430.1832 J.

Using Google calculator again, I converted Joules to tons of TNT, and got 584.26040880262507926 tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block level.

So in short, if Zodd rammed someone at top speed (which I'm fairly certain he could survive), he would impart a destructive force of 584.2604 tons of TNT. So, Multi-City Block level AP and dura for Zodd, which scales to Skull Knight, Ganishka, Guts' durability, Sea God, Idea of Evil, and the Godhand members.

Darkanine said:
Wouldn't this be calc stacking?
Given that it's his confirmed speed via scaling, and I'm pretty sure Guts has an accepted ~48 tons Berserker Armor AP from a KE calc using Dragonslayer's weight and his Berserker Armor combat speed, it should be acceptable.

This is... pretty possibly calc stacking, to be honest? Like, it makes sense that you'd get a result like this, but I'm fairly certain that technically you'd need like, a direct scene of Zodd running as fast as Wyald, or some such like that. Preferably around the same time that Wyald performed the Hypersonic speed feat in question.

Couldn't you just use Wyald's mass? It would save you a lot of trouble. I can't tell if the feat happened while he was in Human or Apostle form (or if that's even relevant), but even in his human form one could probably get a good result from his KE. His Apostle form seems to be a few times as tall as Guts (so, 3^3 times the mass, on top of being of a muscular build), so it could full well possibly break 1000 kg...

Also, you've used the KE formula improperly. Only the velocity is squared, and then it is multiplied by the mass in kilograms. Not (mass x velocity) squared. I can probably run a KE re-calc really fast, if you didn't mind?

ThePerpetual said:
Also, you've used the KE formula improperly. Only the velocity is squared, and then it is multiplied by the mass in kilograms. Not (mass x velocity) squared. I can probably run a KE re-calc really fast, if you didn't mind?
Feel free to do so

Did a recalc paying heed to Aunt Sally, and the results were nothing special in the slightest, only Building level. @ThePerpetual I left a message on your wall requesting a calc for the Ganishka cloud forming, have you gotten to that? Cloud-based feats tend to be a bit more impressive, so there still may be a chance at an upgrade.

Busy lately just dropping a quick note.

Zodd had made mach cone and booms hence a lowend mach one would allow a calculation and ganishka and sea Lord are tier seven hence a upgrade for god hand and maybe skull knight would be fine.https://imgur.com/a/2kdrX (Feat ONE).

Plus dosent Zod punch a hole in a mountain in his Apostle Form? I mean i doubt it scales to Guts since Apostle Zod is broken by his standards but still.

Back