• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyuuga Rematch (ADDED)

Well considering their abilities are essentially identical, this fight will be decided through AP, Intelligence, and Skill.

I'm inclined to give Neji the Skill edge because he's a Jonin while Hinata is only a Chuunin, and he seemingly has more experience as well because he's slightly older and has been on more missions. As a Jonin he's probably undergone more difficult missions as well.

In terms of AP, they seem to be pretty comparable, but I would actually give Hinata a slight edge for knocking away huge Juubi spawns and for(Sort of) tanking an attack from Pain. Neji fought 30% Kisame though so he shouldn't be far behind if behind at all.

I guess I'll give it to Neji via skill and experience.

Wasn't it stated that Hinata hit Neji's level in the War Arc? Either way, I think Neji has this with High Difficulty FRA.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Wasn't it stated that Hinata hit Neji's level in the War Arc? Either way, I think Neji has this with High Difficulty FRA.
Really? I might've forgotten that part. If so then this just became really hard to call lol.

My memory might be betraying me, but wasn't Neji amped like everyone as well? So if they've received the same amp then it evens out.

If I'm wrong though and Neji wasn't amped for some reason( though I'm pretty sure Naruto amped everyone lol), then I guess Neji would be a lot stronger.

both were amped yeah but neji in part 1 was able to use 128 palm while this hinata barely was able to use 64 palms so neji should win by a massive skill diffrence.

Brah1234567 said:
both were amped yeah but neji in part 1 was able to use 128 palm while this hinata barely was able to use 64 palms so neji should win by a massive skill diffrence.
Yea my stance is that Neji will win due to skill. Though it should probably be pointed out that Hinata clearly improved during the time-skip all the way to the war arc, but so has Neji and he was already so far above her to begin with so the gap is likely still there.

So yeah Neji will pull through Mid to possibly high difficulty depending on how much you think Hinata has improved and how high her AP is.

I agree that Neji will take this due to skill, if nothing else. I mean, after the timeskip he's one of the few Genin to have become a Jonin with also the accolade of being a prodigy Hyuga. That said, by the time the War broke out, Hinata had improved to be comparable to him. At least in his weight class, even if she's not exactly on his level.

So, yeah, I go Neji, mid to high difficulty depending on how much Hinata has improved.

On thing to note, and I can't recall if we treat it as relevant, but the third databook listed them with Neji being superior in every aspect except Genjutsu and Intelligence, where Hinata is only ahead of him by .5 in both categories.

Now I don't bring that up as definitive proof that Neji is better as the databook doesn't account for their later appearences during the War arc. That said, it does help to show that there is a definitive difference in their overall competency as was demonstrated during the Chunin exams. Furthermore, if we say Hinata has improved by the War arc, then it would be safe to assume that Neji made gains aswell. Hence, Hinata may have closed the distance but there's still distance between them.

@C2

Yes, that's sort of how I feel about it. It's certainly not going to be a repeat of their first fight in the Chunin exams, but Neji imo still holds an edge in skill.

Well, most has been said. Hinata also has the fire tiger fists, don't remember what the jutsu is called, but while it gives an edge in AP the thing lacks the deadly effectiveness of the gentle fist, so that isn't enough to win her much here.

Only Hinata that might decisively win is The Last Hinata because she has six paths chakra.

Man I wish Neji didn't die (simply to let NaruHina happen). We'd have Adult Neji vs The last Hinata , Neji vs Lee, and Neji vs Sakura... such a shame lol Adult Neji would be a beast!

Agreed, I was actually gonna use Hinata from The Last, but she has an Unknow tier for some reason.

Neji FRA

And lol, Base Naruto (The Last) and Hinata had unknown tier Both of them whereade for each other kek

Anyways, Dead Hyuuga may get the W.

Back