• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kamala has a good Regenerationn rate (High-Low ik, but the speed is quick), and has more experience and versatility, not to mention she can use Size Manipulation and Elasticity to abuse range, and dodge attacks as well. Not to mention the slight AP and Dura advantage. Deku is smart but Kamala isn't that far behind.

Voting homegirl

Kamala Khan has the advantage by being able to shrink and grow however she pleases and elasticity could potentially play a hand in blunt force resistance or contributing to unpredictable attack patterns.

Since Izuku hasn't met Kamala, his lack of knowledge will mean he's likely to play it safe so he can analyze her "Quirks" to develop a strategy, however, it's unlikely he'll be able to significantly harm her without tapping past 8%.

Komala 9/10 for those reasons.

How does she outrange they both have tens of meters in range. Deku won't take long to u derstand her kit too since he picked Gentle apart over the course of a couple of minutes and Gentle is far more experienced than Deku along with being faster and stronger.

Deku is tens of meters with shockwaves, which very obviously scale wayyyyyy below his AP.

Ms. Marvel is stronger, and not stupid. Stop the weird and unquantifiable "I use brain" argument, there has to be something here for him to exploit to even try exploiting Kamala, and guess guess? She in fact shows a comparable understanding of combat and exploiting weaknesses.

I swear the "I will exploit" argument gets you so far.

Not way below his DS can stun High 8C characters and he has Blackwhip too.

Never called her stupid but he has feats of predicting, keeping up with or beating people more experienced than himself due to his intelligence. Could you elaborate more on her intelligence feats.

Deku's Air Force is not way below his AP, it's capable of hurting himself.

Ms Marvel being not stupid does not mean Deku doesn't outsmart her badly in a combat scenario. He has outthought and beaten people with more fighting experience before, and Kamala doesn't even seem to have any intelligence feats on Deku's level. How would he not figure out her abilities and fighting style, then outmaneuver her the whole fight?

Also, how does she even beat Deku? He can fight for literal hours, can she? Her regen also takes away from her stamina if she uses it too much, so her stamina is going to be progressively lowering if the fight goes on too long.

If her only advantage is AP, Deku takes intelligence, stamina and mobility. Her best bet is actually grabbing him with her body, which is not going to happen with Deku's movement.

Ms Marvel either gets outlasted or outsmarted.

<It is capable of hurting himself

When was this?

<He has outhought people before-

Like who? Kai?

A fight almost never lasts for literal hours, most fights last between 10 minutes to even 30 rarely, but almost never beyond that.

Gentle redirected one of Deku's Air Force back at him and it hurt.

He outthought Gentle, who has at least 20 years of experience with his quirk, and stomps pro heroes easily. He can outmaneuver dozens of other hero school students all attacking him at the same time while midair with small projectiles relatively easily.

Isn't that a metric for normal people and not super powered beings? Do you believe Deku can't last for hours in a normal fight? Also, how does Kamala stop the fight from lasting that long though? She would have to actually be able to defeat Deku in 10-30 minutes for that metric to matter, and it would apply to only her, because Deku will not go down in just 30 minutes.

"Most fights last 10-30 minutes" is a terrible argument for super powered beings with superhuman stamina and abilities. Why would this fight only last 10-30 minutes when neither of these characters are restricted to the things that determined that length of time? Do you believe a fight with someone like Inosuke would last only 10 minutes too?

I could see this argument being true for things like hax, but these two literally fight just by hitting their enemy, there's nothing stopping this fight from turning into an hour long brawl. Deku, at least, has feats to back up him being able to fight MUCH longer than a normal person, who you're comparing him to. Idk for Kamala, since she doesn't seem to have feats of stamina on her profile, but I'd assume she can fight for longer too.

You're restricting the length they are allowed to fight for by assuming they only have average human stamina.

It's mostly due to the fact that one would probably die or get knocked out within that time frame, regarding how long the fight lasts.

Also, Deku directly fought Gentle for at least an hour straight, taking no breaks in between, and wasn't even somewhat out of breath when he won. He even went on to perform in his school's band like 10 minutes later and was fine. Stamina is not an issue here.

<Isn't that a metric between humans and not superpowetef beings

No, very rarely even in anime or any media for that matter is a fight longer then an hour let alone 30 minutes. Not saying they don't exist like say One Piece, but it's rarely ever necessary to have stamina to fight that long.

Stomping people is very rarely a skill feat unless you're physically comparable to them, even a decent fighter can defeat someone if they have a stomp worthy AP advantage or an agility advantage.

Izuku got blown back by his shockwaves, he was barely hurt.

<How does Kamala stop the fight from lasting that long

I can ask the same thing to Izuku, regen makes his physical attacks have less impact, he can't touch a flying opponent without destabilizing them with air pressure, and leaping towards Kamala is an extremely one dimensional brute attack that is far too narrow to not be dodgeable or matched by Kamala.

Ms Marvel cannot knock Deku out in 10-30 minutes and neither can he. His mobility makes him nearly impossible to catch and his pain tolerance is through the roof. Kamala, just by virtue of being a super hero in Marvel,should be able to fight for at least an hour as well, especially if she scales to someone like spider man's stamina.

This argument that the fight won't last long doesn't make sense to me when both sides have methods of avoiding or withstanding the others attacks.

Schnee One said:
<How does Kamala stop the fight from lasting that long

I can ask the same thing to Izuku, regen makes his physical attacks have less impact, he can't touch a flying opponent without destabilizing them with air pressure, and leaping towards Kamala is an extremely one dimensional brute attack that is far too narrow to not be dodgeable or matched by Kamala.
Which flying opponent are you referring to or are you just speaking in general? If so how is that relevant? Deku has pseudo flight and black whip it isn"t going to be that easy for her to dodge him especially since she isn't formally trained and he can contend with people more skilled than her.

Ah, reviewed the chapter and it was about 40 minutes until he performed with his class, so he did have time to rest. Disregard that feat then.

He did, however, still fight Gentle for over an hour by himself. Fighting for a long time is not something new to Deku, and I severely doubt Kamala can just beat him in 30 minutes because that's how long most fights last. Unless either of them have some way of defeating the other that fast, then this fight will drag out.

Also, Kamala's healing makes her tired and messes up her powers of she over uses it. It does not help her at all in long fights.

It matters because Deku is going to try and hit Kamala at some point and higher AP and regen gives her the win there anyway. That's his only way of attacking and he doesn't know that he has greater stamina anyway.

Doing something as simple as simply dodging attacks isn't stamina taxing either. The fight won't say that long because neither character will do that.

Nobody dodges attacks forever, both characters are actively trying to attack eachother not playing a game of Ping Pong, they can avoid it but neither will just do the same thing and not do anything about the other.

Her AP advantage isn't even up to 1.5 times it's pretty small, her regen is minor and interrupts her other abilities and drains her stamina and weakens her powers. Deku has the skill, intelligence and mobility advantage.

She's likely to get hit more due to her lack of training in combat and lower intelligence.

<Weakens her powers

This is unproven

<Drains her stamina

Both can fight for an hour, see everything me and King of Wolves brought up on why this doesn't matter

And how is that? His only way of attacking is leaping at her, he has no other options, lower intelligence doesn't matter in a scenario

It's stated to lower her malleability on the marvel wiki.

Deku can fight for well over an hour actually since he got through the beast forest which took him 8 hours.

Yeah it does even if he's leaping at her or running he can still pull off a faint in close combat or use black whip to pull her or himself closer or he could fly at her. Also doesn't she usually fight in close combat?

Deku doesn't instantly lose if he tries to hit her though? Why does him going in to hit her matter about his stamina? Ofc he's going to be fighting like he wants to win as fast as he can, but he doesn't have the tools to take her down that fast, and neither does she, so the fight will drag on.

Her AP advantage isn't even 1.5x, and her regen messses up her powers. It is not as helpful as it seems long term. And he can attack with Air Force at range. Whether it does as much damage as his own punches or not doesn't matter, as it has been shown to affect Deku despite his durability. If Air Force was so incredibly inferior to his own AP, why would he feel anything at all when it hit him? Obviously it's at least relative.

What attack from Kamala would Deku just be hit by so easily? Why would he not be able to dodge most of her attacks while trying to find a way to hit her? His mobility advantage can let him get near her easily, despite your "charge in a straight line" comment, as Deku has objects he can actually bounce off of to confuse and overwhelm her.

"Nobody dodges attack's forever"

> I didn't say this. In fact, I even pointed out Deku's pain tolerance because even I know he can't dodge every single attack perfectly, just the same Kamala can't. Deku just has much higher stamina than Kamala and can afford to take hits and fight for a long time.

I'm still waiting for Kamala's intelligence feats that prevent Deku from just out smarting her heavily.

Deku goes in a straight line, then goes in another direction and hits her. He is more mobile in close quarters than you're giving him credit for Schnee, even if he charges straight at her he's capable of dodging her limbs. He doesn't just leap forward and stay still in the air flying at his opponent head first, he can dodge and attack mid air almost as well as he can on the ground.

Deku can fight for *hours. Idk for Kamala, but I'm giving her an hour straight bare minimum. Any stamina feats for her to increase that would be appreciated.

Also, her healing taxes her stamina and makes her elasticity go down. Her healing is TERRIBLE long term. It makes her versatility go down the more she has to use it, and that's one of her only advantages.

ALSO, I actually JUST found a panel of Gentle, while in Lover Mode, being hurt and stopped by a single Air Force from Deku. Deku's Air Force is 100% relative to his AP somewhat if even lover mode Gentle is affected by them.

It's really interesting what little details you can find in overlooked panels.

2EB56687-B20D-4E53-979E-A2C9436FA9C2
2172A901-E9B7-4E33-B3B5-17D57D809978

Man, I NEVER saw this panel. Actual direct confirmation that his Air Force is high 8-c. Maybe if Deku actually used it more we would have more than 2 panels of when it actually hit-

Back