• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kingofwolves999 said:
Man, I NEVER saw this panel. Actual direct confirmation that his Air Force is high 8-c. Maybe if Deku actually used it more we would have more than 2 panels of when it actually hit-
Only High 8-C when in 8% yeah? Just curious I dunno the verse so

@Jackythejack his Air Force is independent of his full cowl percent, as it uses 20% on his fingers.

Which might be a problem for 5% Deku matches now that I think of it.

Yeah that is gonna be a problem.

Because now I know of a match that shouldn't be added and a few that may need a rematch or smth.

If his air blasts are really always High 8-C

I'd assume most would be rematched or removed. His most recent win against Chelshia can't be added now-

Well actually, none of Deku's fights would be affected by this. Most of his 5% fights were won WITHOUT this argument, and any he lost were used even WITH the argument.

So it shouldn't change anything actually.

Jackythejack said:
I'd assume most would be rematched or removed. His most recent win against Chelshia can't be added now-
Wait so because his air pressure is stronger that needs to be removed?

Kingofwolves999 said:
Well actually, none of Deku's fights would be affected by this. Most of his 5% fights were won WITHOUT this argument, and any he lost were used even WITH the argument.
So it shouldn't change anything actually.
There's one I can think of that was won without that argument

Schnee One said:
Jackythejack said:
I mean isn't it high 8-C? That's a bit unfair against a normal 8-C

I mean isn't it high 8-C? That's a bit unfair against a normal 8-C

Was this not 8C Deku vs Chelsea?

@SchneeOne Air Force uses 20% regardless of Deku's own full cowl %. So it'd be the same strength at 5% as it would 8%. That would basically give 5% Deku a gun almost 3x his AP. This is a problem, especially since when he actually used 5%, he didn't even have Air Force.

Back