• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally think Kamala still has an edge over the fact she can shrink to very small sizes and stretch herself to avoid blasts from Izuku, but I can see how this would even odds a bit.

Izuku would also be careful when using blasts because it would begin to hurt him, much like Kamala's regen factor would impact her abilities.

Yes, but pain gives credence to the idea that it is something he'd be careful with, should he use it and Kamala just shrinks down to the size of a bug or stretches her body to dodge it he would be wasting energy, and it becomes less of a factor.

Deku can use Air Force for hours. The pain he feels is practically nonexistent, especially with his gauntlets, as they are designed to lessen the damage he takes from spamming blasts.

Also, Deku can hit her despite her stretch powers, as he can not only shoot multiple blasts at the same time, but his insane mobility and intelligence advantage makes it almost impossible for Kamala to dodge all his attacks. Her stretch abilities wouldn't even catch Deku off guard since they'd be commonplace in his world, so he is already going to be picking apart her ability and fighting style the moment the fight starts.

Her method of avoiding damage is noted, but not infallible, especially against someone more mobile and intelligent than her. She can dodge him maybe the first few times, but his superior fighting skills will overwhelm her.

Kamala is perfectly capable of dodging multiple blasts as she has dealt with Lockdow in the past, which she didn't even need to stretch for.

When did Deku encounter stretch powers? I understand that analyzing is a part of his personality and what he does, but his ability to dodge her is entirely dependent on how aggressive she is, given how she will enlarge and stretch simultaneously to either cover distance faster or attack makes dodging her difficult, as her stretching doesn't always follow a straight line to her target.

Deku may have more fighting experience against those with abilities because everyone in the verse does, but Kamala wouldn't have problems dealing with Deku's fighting style as she has dealt with agile opponents before.

Deku hasn't analyzed stretch powers, but it's almost a given that he can do so. He's analyzed and countered things far more complex than simple stretchiness, and has encountered something somewhat similar to it already in his training with one of the Wild Wild Pussycats, Tora.

Deku can easily dodge her enlarged limbs with his mobility, and can cover just as much distance as she can. His dash and bounce movement is practically designed for making quick movements multiple times to cover large distances fast. He can also enhance his speed by using his Air Force to blast away quickly, or swing with black whip. With speed equal, I don't see Kamala keeping up with Deku's version of movement.

She would have problems with his superior movement and intelligence the longer the fight goes on. Hence why she loses in the long term.

Kamala has versatility and a very slight AP advantage, but her stamina is nothing and her intelligence isn't enough. Deku can easily dodge around, predict and counter attack her for hours after he realizes what her powerset is, and that has been my main argument for a while now.

Kamala cannot overwhelm Deku, and Deku can't get enough hits on her to KO. Hence why this fight comes down to stamina, which Deku absolutely destroys her in. Stack on his intelligence and mobility advantage, and Kamala would need a near miracle to get a hold of or KO Deku before she gets too tired.

Also, I don't see that Kamala has a direct resistance to blunt damage from people comparable to her, so Deku can just hit her enlarged limbs to damage her.

That's if she doesn't have a resistance though, correct me if I'm wrong.

Alright.

I'll concede that Deku should be able to pull through in the long term based on how he typically handles his encounters and how he operates in-character.

Switching to Izuku for those reasons.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Also, I don't see that Kamala has a direct resistance to blunt damage from people comparable to her, so Deku can just hit her enlarged limbs to damage her.

That's if she doesn't have a resistance though, correct me if I'm wrong.
Nothing direct, but more of an assumption based on how her elasticity could make her more receptive to it. Just guess work.

He added the win against Chelshia which may very well have to go depending on how the current 5% thread goes

Back