• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Godzilla poster
Round 4: Ravager (Minecraft) vs Yasutora Sado (Chad)

Brackets Standings

Brackets Hub

Both in their 7-C forms, speed is equalized

Battle takes place in a Minecraft plains village with generally flat land.

Ravager scales to a casual 25 kilotons, Yasutora is >> 62 kilotons.

May the best fighter win.

Ravager:

Yasutora Sado: 7

Inconclusive:

Ravager (Minecraft)
Fullbring Arc Chad Rendered

4 votes pretty much instantly, what did the ravager do to deserve this

Yeah, I'm surprised the Ravager of all things was the minecraft 7-C chosen. Maybe someone's just a massive ravager fan?

Oof, Chad makes such short work of the Ravager that I am inclined to say stomp even assuming speed is equal (you should probably add that in by the way). His scaling goes

Devil arm >>> Dragra Gantenbainne >> base Gantenbainne > Volcanica Edrad = 62 kilotons casually

The shield arm is meant for defense so its offense isnt as high as its defense which completely no sells Dragra. Chad also has Bringer Light/Sonido which lets him speed amp in short bursts fast enough to FTE Gantenbainne.

As you'd expect from a guy named Chad he will be bodying hard in a physical fight.

Speed's equal now, all the votes above seemed to assume speed was equal so they should count

@Psycho I can't exactly change that lol

I was joking. I was saying that the Ender couldve been a better option, but opinions, I guess. It was first come first serve anyways.

In terms of AP, Ender Dragon's feat is via moving, the Wither is above that, the Iron Golem can defeat the Wither and Ravagers are comparable to Iron Golems. I don't think the AP gap is one-shot worthy at all, but Yasutora obviously has pretty much everything in his favour.

A key for my usage of these ">"

• 1 is stronger than
  • 2 stomps but not one shot
  • 3 is one shot
To translate, Chad one shots guys who stomp other guys who are unquantifiably superior to (but most likely stomps) guys that are 62 kilotons by waving their arm.

But hey, if you guys think its fair then who am I to argue further ovo

How is that not enough to assume that he is 1.6 times stronger than them?

I can tell you, up to X3 upscaling tiers with comprehensive scaling chains is allowed.

Also yeah seems weird that he isn't straight up High 7-C with a scaling chain like that

That is specifically with his left arm so you can just use Giant or shield arm instead. They scale still scale to/above (respectively) base Gantenbainne who is a good deal stronger than Base Edrad who still scales to the 62 kilotons just not casually.

Back