• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 7-C Bracket Hub

Like I said, the mid-regen is iffy, aside from that he's fine.

I'll try them with a couple of limitations

All of her abilities applications:

Flight: Self-explainatory, but needs concentration and is rarely used unless needed.

Accelerated Development: Literally just being an effective bookworm. In no way applicable to combat

Illusion Creation: Used to hide her tail and ears.

Enchanted Armor: Bikini armor.

Summoning (Of her subordinates): The three above.

Elemental Manipulation: Her attack method, different elemental blasts.

Regenerationn (Low-Mid): She can recover pretty fast, but a good blow to the head, or just multiple to the rest of her body, do her in still.

Power Bestowal: Just raw AP and her resitances, not much of a factor.

Extrasensory Perception: Aura sensing, not exactly hax.

Willpower Manipulation/BFR: Needs the enemy to be weak enough to be one-shot by it... and it's her weakest attack. If she can use this, she would already win by using something else.

Void Manipulation: Unwilling to use it in-combat.

Higher Dimensional Manipulation: Unwilling, and probably unable, of just using it to anything other than to force dimensionless chaoting beings to take a physical form, which is not hax.

Weather Manipulation: It's pretty small scale in her 7-C key. Like, a few dozen meters small.

Soul Manipulation: Needs the enemy to be dead.

Holy Manipulation: Ignores resistances.

Power Absorption: Needs the enemy to be dead or captured.

Spatial Manipulation: Just crossing more space why taking steps.

Teleportation: Not combat spammable.

Dimensional Travel: Not a hax, and she needs to be BFR-d to another dimension to use it.

Who should be the reserve?

Banjo & Kazooie

5pb

Bender

The poll was created at 21:12 on July 23, 2019, and so far 12 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
Banjo & Kazooie have mid regen, but given their AP in this tier, they can be killed through strong enough hits.

5pb has transmutation which can be dodged, and sound manip which causes paralysis, power null or other status effects.

Bender is acceptable, but was nominated after both of these two (Alm was nominated much earlier making Bender the 16th, technically 17th nominee) and is quite a popular character anyway.

Whoever doesn't make the cut gets first reserve spot anyway.

Whoever was nominated first imo which I assume is Banjo amd Kazooie. Mid can be annoying but if they will still die to AP alone, there should be no issue.

I mean, if you make it a 32 I think you might need to allow two nominations per person so as to get the characters before this dies prematurely.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, if you make it a 32 I think you might need to allow two nominations per person so as to get the characters before this dies prematurely.
That's why I'm reluctant to make it a 32 character bracket. That and it can die a lot easier midway through.

@Anon The poll is for who doesn't make the cut and becomes first reserve. If you think B&K and 5pb are both fair, then vote Bender. If you think either of the former two are unfair vote them

Alright, Bender barely won the poll, making him first reserve. Apologies to Niccokirby.

@Flowery I'll trust that the void manip is very ooc and add Yomi as second reserve.

If it makes you feel better, the two I wanted to win have two of the strongest opponents to start with lol

Actually, idk if they're the strongest, but 5pb had some pretty problematic hax. Nothing broken but it's there.

Sorting out the first match now

Lucky for him that his fighter is going last. I'll make the change

Back