• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Since battle royals are a thing now.

The combatants:

Ryüko Matoi (Died 9th)

Akame (Died 2nd)

Yaegashi Shizuku (Winner)

Frisk (Came in 2nd place)

Kurome (Died 1st)

Yue (Died 15th)

Undyne (Died 10th)

Sakaguchi Hinata (Died 19th)

Erza Scarlet (Died 3rd)

Shirasaki Kaori (Died 11th)

Souei (Died 17th)

Samurai Jack (Character) (Died 4th)

Obito Uchiha (Died 13th)

Ness (Died 7th)

Hatake Kakashi (Died 12th)

Hajime Nagumo (Died 14th)

Doomguy (Died 5th)

Aatrox (Died 8th)

Galio (Came in 3rd place)

Annie Hastur (Died 6th)

Ragna the Bloodedge (Died 18th)

Yoda (Died 16th)

Who is the last one standing?

Who dies first?

All characters in character

Speed is equalized

Ryuko or Undyne aren't even the fastest here, ness is faster, so is samurai jack, so is hinata with disintegration which is lightspeed and melt slash which is ftl.

Then they blitz everyone :p

Since it's Unequal speed is all that maters, then it's an inconclusive on those who can't bypass regen.

Yea but there a couple characters who have regen here, prime examples shion and diablo, yue has well has pretty good regen. Though even shion and diablo aren't safe here with hinata here who can kill souls and has lightspeed attacks.

And none of them have any hope of ever tagging Jack.

I'd say Equalize it, so that it's more about the abilities and AP and not entirely Speed.

Also, with no regen Hinata will not get her move off before Jack blitzes

If i equalized speed, going to have to take out shion and diablo cause they haxstomp everybody.

They are too much to be here, taking them out then

I guess i could put shion back if, ellen is added, or maybe just diablo? Shion seems like too much.

You could settle it between those two in their own match, take them and Diablo out and then we're good

Yue does have that broken divine flame which ignores defenses and destroys souls.

Shizuku is here though and she is also broken she commands a 1000 swords each of which can do different things at the same time like cut through space, souls, gravity, or the source of her opponents power.

Hinata has soul manipulation herself, with her soul binding techniques like her bind slash which converges countless amount of spiritual substances on her blade, and then turns those substances into innumerable blades as soul restraining attack which works even if the only thing that it hits is only the shadow of someone. Plus hinata has precog.

Just to be clear, reality warping, mind manipulation etc are all abilities the 7-C version of pennywise has right?

Does seem odd that his 7-C version has such abilities, i would assume his true form would since he is an extra-dimensional being, probably just that his abilities haven't been separated.

Well, they kind of have a good hax advantage. For the people that can destroy souls, can they harm Obito if his body is in another dimension? BFR should bypass Regenerationn, except the fight is to the death.

No they can't harm him with his body being in another dimension, bfr will be useful except with people like yue and hakurou who can teleport.

I mean multiple people here like yue, hakurou and shizuku can cut through space but don't think that allows them to be able to harm obito.

Okay.

Dunno if people like Jack, Akame, Kurome and Ryüko will last long here. Akame has the one hit kill hax, but she doesn't have good defensive options, only dodging and I'm not sure that would help against a thousand swords that have cool hax like cutting through space, souls and abilities. Ryüko's Regenerationn isn't useful due to the soul stuff (and others) and reactive evolution can only help so much. Jack and Kurome have little to no hax.

For Obito, his intangibility helps a lot, and if he feels like it, he could just hide in his dimension or something. Kakashi can warp attacks away, so he'll probably survive for some time and when he notices the hax being thrown around, he could BFR most of them. But that means Obito doesn't get to hide in his dimension anymore.

Well, since BFR is useless on Yue and she has cool Regenerationn, probably only mind hax would work on her. Obito still has the option of rewriting his death and catching his opponent off-guard, but I'm not sure if it'll work if a soul affecting attack hits him.

Is this Rinnegan + MS Obito?

@Burning If he has that in his 7-C form, sure.

@Fate No you can't use road kamelot lol. This is only 7-C, you can go make a high 7-C battle royal if you want.

Nah. Just asked because I actually saw one who had a High 7-C key.

Besides Road would probably be banned either way like Pennywise or Shion.

Good point, she is too broken.

Don't know if we should allow their high 7-C versions though, since yue would get concept manipulation, kaori would get some nice time and absorption hax as well.

Ah, forgot my boy Hajime Nagumo, adding his 7-C version here.

Kurome would probably be one of the ingest to survive by virtue of tossing out 8 puppets and then hiding somewhere.

kinda wish you added Yu from Persona 5, but that would probably be too haxy. I am going to make the assumption the speed blitz will probably happen first, so Ness and Ryuko are the two fastest and everyone else who is not MHS or MHS+ should probably be eliminated fairly quickly. Even assuming ness just speed blitzes akame and the like etc. And as far as I am awake, Jack is relativistic+, but even though he is the 'fastest', I doubt he can get passed ryuko regen or ness hax.

I will come back to this thread when I make more sense, but speed blitz is likely to happen first before we take into account hax.

And to those who are on the higher end of town level and can survive the speed blitz should reasonably do fine.

Tldr: Speed blitz first, then ap/hax imo. And the litmus test we should use is probably Ness and Ryuko, maybe jack idk.

Edit: Idk about speed now, argument still stands but I need to do my research on speed for each one due ftl speed for Hinata, Relativistic+ for jack, MHS+ ness etc

Celestial Pegasus said:
Speed is equalized.
I just now noticed that, you mentioned earlier 'faster characters' so I assumed speed was not equalized. Hmm, then the litmus test should probably be hax/ap. Who has the highest ap out of the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back